Steyr AUG, lots of new and great things coming out! (and a few things for the MSAR)

Standard capacity magazines are back in stock, as low as $20 (or $25if you don't want to trust Botach to fulfill a backorder). I've got a whole stack I bought at the $10.99 price back when this thread was last bumped.

Has anybody seen the Magpul "PMAG AUS GEN M3" magazines in the wild? Last I heard, Magpul was going to have some ready to show off at SHOT this year.

I hope they sell more white stocks and grips as parts, (as opposed to whole rifles); I'd get a set to send out for a custom dye job.

What is standard? Is that the 30 or 40 rounders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard capacity magazines are back in stock, as low as $20 (or $25if you don't want to trust Botach to fulfill a backorder). I've got a whole stack I bought at the $10.99 price back when this thread was last bumped.

Has anybody seen the Magpul "PMAG AUS GEN M3" magazines in the wild? Last I heard, Magpul was going to have some ready to show off at SHOT this year.

I hope they sell more white stocks and grips as parts, (as opposed to whole rifles); I'd get a set to send out for a custom dye job.

Magpul's response on Jan. 15th on their AR15.com industry forum:

We're working through military validation testing with the primary customer right now, and they will likely soak up a good bit of early production.

We are planning on late spring for US commercial availability.

What is standard? Is that the 30 or 40 rounders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30rd is more or less the standard magazine size of the AUG. The 42rd mags were made for the AUG LMG. At 40% more capacity than the 30rd mag, it offers a sizeable advantage.

I have a good mix of both.

UPC 1200050502

Looks like prices for the 30 round Steyr waffle magazines have climbed back up to $32/each, which is pretty funny when you can get the Magpul AUG PMAG 30 AUS for $19.

I really do need to sort through my old boxes, pick out my "pre-ban" magazines and put them up for sale, if only as a middle finger to Maura Healey.

Last edited:
The AUG thread has been very quiet so let me be the first to say,

HAPPY AUGTOBER, from on of the most iconic battle rifles of our time.

fullsizeoutput_e29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom