• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State police arrest 2 in Lawrence after finding illegally extended high-capacity magazine / gun

Reptile

NES Member
LAWRENCE - Two people pulled over in a BWM with illegally-tinted windows were arrested for unlawful possession of a gun with an illegally-extended high-capacity magazine.

Mario Acosta, 23, of Haverhill, and a 17-year-old girl, whose name was not released because she is a juvenile, were charged with possession of a firearm without a permit, possession of a large capacity feeding device and possession of ammunition without a license, Massachusetts State Police said.

State police arrest 2 in Lawrence after finding illegally extended high-capacity magazine with unlawful gun

P80 with post ban happy stick.

7TCBBIIZENAETIDFKDJOCH6K2I.jpg

You don't alternate ball and hollow-point ammo for self defense? That conversation is good for a few laughs around the fire. 'google it' you'll get a chuckle.

WelllitDirectCrab-max-1mb.gif

One gun and two people charged?
High cap arrest.

Over 10 rounds you can bag The closest 5 people to the mag.

Per msglprucom§99magnum rule 76b

The window tint was illegal too. The horror.

I just came back from Daytona,

Where these kind of atrocities are know as ,

Every 3rd car on the road.

Last edited:
What are the chances that P80 could get through a whole mag without jamming ?

If it was built by a typical retard, probably about 10%. If it was done by someone that knew what they were doing, it probably works fine.

Of course that KCI mag will split in half and contribute to malfunctions in short order anyways. I would be surprised if that thing was ever actually fired.

-Mike

Typical MA prosecutorial bullshit. Kopsch draw up all kinds of charges and one will get dropped later. Since there is no penalty for them for doing this, they just go
full retard whenever they want. Some of this is probably used to "brace" the suspects and get them to start yapping, they probably want the 17 year old to rat out her
boyfriend and basically reinforce the fact that she's seen him with the gun, etc, so that the defense can't argue that "it got planted there" or similar, because the gun is
(pretty much) untraceable, so they can't use that to easily link it to him... in order for them to prove that he really possessed it they need her to run her mouth.. and she's probably already sung at this point.

-Mike

Two perps one gun. Don't look. LOL

I get that window tint is not a protected right.

This is what frosts me. I get the whole policing thing and such. But pulling a car over for tint?? You aren't pulling it over for tint. You SUSPECT the chances of finding something illegal is higher in that vehicle versus any other.

I wonder how they got consent to search.

Again, I like cops to go home alive. I like my streets safe. But I like my freedom as well.

All THAT said, he's a multi-timer with a gun. He should go down for a long time. He'll get bail and skip and likely not be found again until his NEXT arrest. And even then, he won't do jail time for the gun.

This is just a whole lotta crap in one big-ass sammich-bag. Damn!

This is what frosts me. I get the whole policing thing and such. But pulling a car over for tint?? You aren't pulling it over for tint. You SUSPECT the chances of finding something illegal is higher in that vehicle versus any other.

What grinds my ass the most about tint is they can just say it "looks dark enough to be illegal" and also that its somehow or another some kind of offense worthy of
stopping a vehicle. This is one of the reasons I hesitate getting tint, even to a legal spec, I don't want to turn my cars into a shitmagnet for bad cops.

I wonder how they got consent to search.

Not sure if serious..... most people retarded/know absolutely nothing about their 4A rights other than the miranda declaration during an
arrest that they see on television...

A guy with a 80% glock and a KCI mag, probably even less... [rofl]

They probably just asked for permission.... [rofl]

There's also another possibility that the whole search was illegal and the cop is just hoping he's not going to get called out on
it... worst that will happen to the cop for the whole dog and pony show is... absolutely nothing, and probably paid overtime to go to
court over it a few times. Even if the state loses, the guy that did the arrest, wins.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom