• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SR 22 for CCW

I personally have a cache of old MTBA tokens and Chuck E Cheese gaming tokens I use for the purpose. It depends on how urban the BG is.

If you are wondering how to get Chuck E Cheese tokens without paying for them, just find one of these brawls, there usually are a few sprinkled around on the floor after the cops come and take the people away. That is how I get them for free.

the kids usually have a few on them when i... oh crap, said too much already. [hmmm]

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked tactical combat home remodeling's facebook, I am thinking about hot linking this thread there so he knows to keep checking it. [laugh]

I personally have a cache of old MTBA tokens and Chuck E Cheese gaming tokens I use for the purpose. It depends on how urban the BG is.

If you are wondering how to get Chuck E Cheese tokens without paying for them, just find one of these brawls, there usually are a few sprinkled around on the floor after the cops come and take the people away. That is how I get them for free.

Nice thought Mike...I'll keep that in mind...I have to earn my Big Y challenge coins, so they seem more special...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do..I cut crosses in CCI's, then fill them with mercury...They are high speed kit man...high speed kit...

Wow, scary stuff! Did you learn that in some kind of operator school? I haven't had any combat training and I am more of a low speed, hi drag kind of guy.
<-- maybe I'll just stick to the Stingers.

8858885-nerd-holding-a-fire-gun-with-hands-up.jpg

shot placement.

Its better to put 6 rounds on someones chest and head than shoot 3 .357 and miss 2 out of 3.

Some people just dont have the money to practice with the bigger calibers.

It looks like you know the advantages and disadvantages. So it is up to you.

Just make sure you have 2-3 snap caps...[smile]

i know it's cruel, but knowing that i helped contribute to this gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

also this:

DAMN! that guy got pissy quick! A few comments on a website he has nothing to do with and he's calling people out? I dont get it. You'd think with that many years of "real world "experience someone might be more secure with themselves than to start crying about a few tiny comments

Perhpas we should add up all of our "collective" years of experience here on NES[smile]

No offense "HomeCombatMagazine", not "hating" I just honestly dont care

On a side note, its interesting that the phone number listed on the Facebook page is a (978) area code

Last edited:
On a side note, its interesting that the phone number listed on the Facebook page is a (978) area code

i've had the dubious privilege of meeting the man in person (he's a "friend" of a friend). he is a bit of an asshat: when i first met him, he told us he was back from a deployment. eventually conversation revealed that meant he was back from basic training and AIT for the national guard, where he failed out of being a medic and got repurposed into a truck driver, and was later given the boot entirely. apparently he's decided to try to make a living out of skirting the 'stolen valor' line.

also, in the interest of doing something other than hijacking the thread:
i think it is more than machismo that makes people chose a cartridge larger than .22LR.

Last edited:
i've had the dubious privilege of meeting the man in person (he's a "friend" of a friend). he is a bit of an asshat: when i first met him, he told us he was back from a deployment. eventually conversation revealed that meant he was back from basic training and AIT for the national guard, where he failed out of being a medic and got repurposed into a truck driver, and was later given the boot entirely. apparently he's decided to try to make a living out of skirting the 'stolen valor' line.

also, in the interest of doing something other than hijacking the thread:
i think it is more than machismo that makes people chose a cartridge larger than .22LR.

I just got an email from Captain Carry complaining about this thread. I'll see how he wants to proceed.

From the article,
Lawrence Secord didn't do enough to secure the .22-caliber handgun he kept at his camp in Wentworth Location, enabling his grandson, Michael Woodbury, to steal it and open fire in the Army Barracks store several days later, according to a lawsuit brought by the mother of one of the victims.

Broccoli, this is more bad news for all of us. I may be rusty on NH storage laws but I have property in NH and had looked at the laws before. The state law regarding storage of handguns is that they do not need to be kept locked. Can you fill me in on this?

I just got an email from Captain Carry complaining about this thread. I'll see how he wants to proceed.

When you say "I'll see how he wants to proceed.", do you mean "I'm going to pretend to give a shit about this guy but then just laugh when he asks me to delete the thread." ?

Back
Top Bottom