• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Speechless

Ugh...WTF!!!?!?!? That makes me want to puke and puke some more!! That's my neck of the woods. I hope he gets what he deserves... sick b***tard !!!!!! [angry]

I read the wife is out on a $1000 bail....i cant believe that would be true.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

There's a special corner of Hell reserved just for a**h***s like this guy. Seriously - I hope someone just makes this guy disappear.

I don't want one red penny of my tax dollars paying to both prosecute, defend, and then incarcerate him for the rest of his life. Three square meals a day, a warm bed with a roof over it, free healthcare and dental, and all the gay prison sex he can take? NFW. Someone needs to take him out Dahmer-style.

I'm not seeing a problem with this man being dragged to death across a bed of broken glass. Maybe throw him in a pit of used hypodermics that is too deep to climb out of and give him nothing but bread and water to keep him alive until he finally dies from the blood poisoning that comes from smearing feces over open wounds.

He should have been executed the first time he even thought of doing something this ****ed up. Good luck in prison if he ever makes it there.

Just incase anybody wanted to print out some new targets

121206_John_Burbine_WAKEFIELD.jpg

This guy needs to suffer and i'm not talking life in prison I'm talking pineapple up the ass every hour on the hour for the rest of his life

Just incase anybody wanted to print out some new targets

[mg][mg] [mg]
121206_John_Burbine_WAKEFIELD.jpg

This guy needs to suffer and i'm not talking life in prison I'm talking pineapple up the ass every hour on the hour for the rest of his life
Done

Back
Top Bottom