15 year old girl leaves anti-gun politicians speechless

****ing awesome!!

Only critique is she spoke very quickly, nervous, so half the pinheads she was speaking to, didn't understand anything past her name!

****ing awesome!!

Only critique is she spoke very quickly, nervous, so half the pinheads she was speaking to, didn't understand anything past her name!
She did not seem nervous at all. She probably was limited to 3 minutes as these fn tools do not want to hear what the people have to say in the first place. I say well done.[thumbsup]

She did great, sadly it always falls on deaf ears. The time for talking and voting has passed.

Agreed. And she was nervous and spoke fast because it's such a sensitive issue. I couldn't have done that at 15, nevermind this time of hell we're in. Mad respect for this girl.

She did a great job and had facts to back up her argument.

Not a single one of those dipshits will care when it comes time to vote on any legislation. The time for begging and pleading with elected representatives is over.

She did very well for her age and experience in a public forum of criminal legislators.

What she needed to be coached on and advised of ahead of time was her speed. She should have been told that once she is at the podium, she owns the floor until shes done. She should have been told NOT to rush the reading of the information, but to convey it in a relaxed and deliberate manner. I know that must be difficult for someone as young as she is, and who probably feels intimidated as hell in that room.

With a little practice, she will be a very effective speaker. I'd pin the hair back too....my eye was twitching watching.

Her message was right on point, but as posted above, fell on criminally deaf ears. The ensuing vote on the ammendments/bills that were "revoted" on is proof positive that the Maryland legislature is a rigged game and not at all representative of the people of that state.

Great speech, if only the ones that need to hear it were not def and lazy. Guns are the scapegoat so that these so called "representatives" can sit back and not have to deal with the real issue, the hard issue, people control.

The only critique I would have is not using 'their' language, and calling an AR a modern sporting rifle...as we all know it is *NOT* an 'assault rifle.

Other than that....well done. I'm sure her parents are proud! God, guns and guts, she's got the whole package. [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom