Speechless

MXD

How are these thugs out amongst the general public?

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhYIInZixpp9B741Ba[/video]

In a "civilized" world, those animals run free.

In a just world, we would just ride there and paint that parking lot red.

How are these thugs out amongst the general public?

Wow. Cause dhere ain enough room in da zoo yo!

Unbelievable! Good luck to them for actually landing a job & being productive members of a civil society. If they make it that far.

If this video isn't further proof that only law abiding citizens follow the (gun) laws then I don't know what else to say. I would like to hear an anti explain how stricter gun control would have prevent this. I'd be curious to know how many years they racked up during that video if they were prosecuted for all the felonies they committed on film.

Unbelievable! Good luck to them for actually landing a job & being productive members of a civil society. If they make it that far.
Productive???? All they are going to do is be a drain on the rest of us that follow the law, contribute, pull our own weight...and theirs.

The last 60 seconds is instructive (I skipped around). He was saying how if you "ain't rape or kill no one, you should be home and not in jail" and basically ragging on whitey for putting consenting adults in jail. Basically he was making a mallum prohibitum argument, in urban jive.

I wonder what they think about gun control & the war on drugs ?

I suspect if they ever have thought about these things they are all in favor of both ; one gives them a monopoly on sales and the other a strong position to bargain from. .... while they destroy families and kill people.

This is the Thug, Gangster, Rapper lifestyle that most urban youth aspire to, this is their role model. Doesn't say much about us as a society. I realize most of us here do not condone this but unfortunately we seem to be in the minority.

The last 60 seconds is instructive (I skipped around). He was saying how if you "ain't rape or kill no one, you should be home and not in jail" and basically ragging on whitey for putting consenting adults in jail. Basically he was making a mallum prohibitum argument, in urban jive.

Could you translate that from legalese to english [wink]

Last edited by a moderator:
PODs got a free commercial out of it [rolleyes]

Can we stick them all on a POD, throw that on a flatbed, take it to the nearest port, put it on a ship bound for africa and see to it the boat sinks at sea?

I love how the guy in the beginning is bragging about how much money he has as he's peeling off 20 dollar bills and throwing them on the ground. I counted about $480 [rofl]

But seriously, was that an Iraqi wedding or something? They were just firing rounds into the air. Somewhere in the middle of the video there is a shot of a toddler walking around.....WTF is wrong with people?

I love how the guy in the beginning is bragging about how much money he has as he's peeling off 20 dollar bills and throwing them on the ground. I counted about $480 [rofl]

17dollars.jpg

So what's the big deal? Who here hasn't thrown money on the ground, taken off their clothes, and screamed jibberish to a camera while friends fired guns into the air recklessly?

I watched it all and I'm moved.

I took away that these folks need money to buy watches, I may be wrong though.
It's always creepy to listen to see adults that uneducated.

I need more ammo. I need more ammo. My new mantra.

Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, W.H. DuBois, Martin Luther King, and Rosa Parks would be so proud of these young men, as would the dead Freedom Riders both black and white who died trying to end racial segregation and the Jim Crow south I'm sure...this is exactly what they thought the end result of the Civil Rights Movement would be...NOT !!!!!

These people have absolutely no clue about anything and the legacy of opportunity that was bequeathed to them through blood, sweat and tears....

Totally disgusting [angry]

I believe I've seen that woman holding a roll of ones over a bowl of doody. Blitz can confirm, he started the thread. Lol

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I watched it all and I'm moved.

I took away that these folks need money to buy watches, I may be wrong though.
It's always creepy to listen to see adults that uneducated.

I need more ammo. I need more ammo. My new mantra.

Seriously. Remember the threads about "how many mags do you carry"? No matter how much you carry, you haven't got enough.
Now if i told you I understood one word of that video I would be a liar. I scrolled through and none of it made any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom