• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Spartacus Falls? Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man In Restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Zerohedge:
Democratic Senator Cory "Spartacus" Booker has been accused of sexually assaulting a man, after a self-professed anonymous gay liberal released a shocking account of a 2014 incident.

high%20grade%20booker.jpg

During a visit to the man's workplace, Booker's accuser says the Senator "pulled me into the restroom," and "put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub," before pushing the man down on his knees for "what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him." The man says he "pulled away quite violently" and told Booker he had to leave.

Through the transitive properties of unsupported claims, we can only assume that this allegation is "serious" and "credible" - words recently used by Booker to describe similarly unfounded accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Booker's accuser says he has consulted with two attorneys on the matter, and has been playing phone tag with journalist Ronan Farrow.
Spartacus Falls? Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man In Restroom

Ha!! What comes around, goes around. Prove yourself innocent, Bitch!

The leftist MSM won't touch this story with a 10-foot pole. [thinking]
That's absolutely correct! This will be covered over with lime. MSM does not seek news, except that fits their communist agenda. I expect the WSJ and LA Times will run with this along with the 1 or 2 sorta fair news outlets. FOX should also run with it. Let's see what McConnell does though.

More than one blog in the whackadoodle echo chamber repeating the same article isn’t convincing, whether that echo chamber is right wing or left wing.

You're right. At this point it's just one anonymous accusation. The echo chamber effect makes it seem more than it is.

More than one blog in the whackadoodle echo chamber repeating the same article isn’t convincing, whether that echo chamber is right wing or left wing.
I don't care if it's true or not at the moment. Maybe Booker will reevaluate some of his statements made during the Kavanaugh confirmation and realize that it is important to maintain the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

Booker has been photographed with a number of attractive women but as far as I can determine he is not married. He did play football for Stanford as a tight end.

interdasting.jpg

Booker is a bad joke anyway. Who cares about anything this deranged leftist sicko has done in his past. Won't change my mind on him one bit. [thinking]

Booker is a bad joke anyway. Who cares about anything this deranged leftist sicko has done in his past. Won't change my mind on him one bit. [thinking]
the point isn't whether you will change your mind about him or not. The point is that none of those leftist news rags that jumped all over Kavanaugh when completely unsubstantiated accusations were made with all "supporting witnesses" denying the events took place, will even give this story 3 seconds of coverage.

Zerohedge, Gateway Pundit, Free Republic, American Thinker, American Greatness, Gates of Vienna, etc. at various points had credibility and squandered it. Kind of the same pattern as Glenn Beck and now Ronan Farrow, Initial success met by a need for sensationalism and tin foil to try and stay in the limelight.

Nothing will happen to Spartacus-lite. He will remain one of the most painfully retarded libtard demagogues, but he will not be investigated for this sexual assault well within the statute of limitations.

...where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom