• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Source for targets

Download off web and print/make copies.

A piece of cardboard, some cheap spray adhesive, and copy paper is how I roll now.

I ended up using more black ink in cost to print up 100 M1 centers than it did just to buy them.

I purchased the 250 pack centers Midway offers up now and again I pool it with other stuff and then the shipping doesnt seem to be as much?

I just checked and dont know if its a good price or not but creedmoor sports 500 SR1 centers runs about 70$ shipped or 14 cents each ?

http://www.creedmoorsports.com/shop/Highpower_Targets/ I think if you get together with enough people you find that point where shipping is less at a larger quantity? 500 10x10 heavy paper targets cost 15$ to ship. 1500 10x10 targets are 30$ so you save about .01 on each target in quantity= 15.00 ?

these 100 yard repair centers weight almost 5lbs.....

Last edited:
Don't use ink. Get a laser printer.

Is that cost effective? I don't print much of anything really. Heck if my computer we bought in 2005 didn't come with one I probably would not have one at all.

I like the heavy paper of the NRA targets... I know you can buy the 8x11 target paper blanks. It all pans out I quess. Any idea how many 6" black bulls eye a laser printer will do. What's the cost of toners for laser printers...... can you get laser jet printers that can print large targets like a full SR1?

Is that cost effective? I don't print much of anything really. Heck if my computer we bought in 2005 didn't come with one I probably would not have one at all.

Yes, laser printers are much more cost effective than ink printers - this is why stores try to sell as many inkjet printers as possible.

Avoid inkjet printers and your wallet will thank you. Run your own numbers - the information is all over the web.

Back
Top Bottom