• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Something else to think about this holiday season.

With the hurried pace of modern life and the holiday season so quickly upon us, it's easy to forget what's really important this time of year. Family, friends and, Hot chicks firing Automatic Weapons. This is a tragedy. These poor women are firing weapons in fields, by the lake, behind farmhouses, but never at our ranges. It has to stop! We should take it upon ourselves to welcome these women into our fold and out of the cold. To show them that being scantily clad and hot is nothing to be ashamed of. We should start a petition at every range, to make one lane available, at no cost, to these brave young women. Of course I'll Lead this arduous task to make sure that they are granted a place at the table in the shooting community. If I have to spend my every waking hour to make them feel welcome at our clubs, and our hearts, then I am up for the challenge. Of course I will not support: Hot guys in bikinis shooting automatic weapons. Someone else can take up that cause with my blessings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yryV-5TfwvE

Last edited:
Sorry about the link!

I fixed it. Once your there its hard to leave, there's so many videos. I'm probably going to hear some crap over this thread, so what, enjoy.

Last edited:
Do you have some evidence to the contrary?

The Great Hot Chick In A Bikini Rebellion of 1809. Most people aren't aware of this, but there used to be many, many Hot Chicks In Bikinis walking around New England. But then were was a rebellion over the taxation of thongs, and the Hot Chicks in Bikinis rose up and fought back. Alas, their inability to aim proved to be their undoing, and that is why you don't see many Hot Chicks in Bikinis walking around New England nowadays. You see more Hot Chicks in Bikinis in the southern areas of the country, for exactly the same reason you see more Confederate flags down there, too.

The Great Hot Chick In A Bikini Rebellion of 1809. Most people aren't aware of this, but there used to be many, many Hot Chicks In Bikinis walking around New England. But then were was a rebellion over the taxation of thongs, and the Hot Chicks in Bikinis rose up and fought back. Alas, their inability to aim proved to be their undoing, and that is why you don't see many Hot Chicks in Bikinis walking around New England nowadays. You see more Hot Chicks in Bikinis in the southern areas of the country, for exactly the same reason you see more Confederate flags down there, too.

[rofl2]

Now if only there had been war reporters taking video.[wink]

[rofl]

This is a tragedy. These poor women are firing weapons in fields, by the lake, behind farmhouses, but never at our ranges. It has to stop! We should take it upon ourselves to welcome these women into our fold and out of the cold. To show them that being scantily clad and hot is nothing to be ashamed of. We should start a petition at every range, to make one lane available, at no cost, to these brave young women. Of course I'll Lead this arduous task to make sure that they are granted a place at the table in the shooting community. If I have to spend my every waking hour to make them feel welcome at our clubs, and our hearts, then I am up for the challenge.

This is a cause I could... get Behind
[rofl][smile][rofl]

One of the coolest things about watching hot chicks in bikinis shoot guns:

Watching that really cool dance they do when one of them hot spent cartridges comes a-landin' in their bra. There's nothing like a fresh hot .45 shell cooking your left nipple! [grin]

Ugly Chicks Revolution 0f 1961

I've read of that rebellion. But do you remember, The ugly chick Revolution of 1961. They wore potato sacks, sandals, and horn rimmed glasses. They had names like Beatrice, Eunice and Ethel. One day they marched down Boylston Street at lunch time. People were throwing their lunch at them. "Boooooo, go back to your Libraies and your jobs in basements where people don't have to look at you," the people taunted. Oh scary times!

Back
Top Bottom