• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some simple gun control facts. Dont take our guns...

More Proof Gun Control Does NOT Work - YouTube

The fact they dont want you to know is at the end of this clip.

This video is not entirely true. At the end it says all those countries have a 100% Gun ban. My wife is a dual Jamaican/American Citizen and wants to get her LTC equivalent in Jamaica. She's down there right now and said she was going to inquire about it. My step daughters father has his as do some of my wife's friends. Just sayin.

Not so sure I would use that video to prove gun control is a bad idea, almost all of those places are 3rd world ****holes. An anti would say, SEE! we are just as bad as they are!

What we need are stats showing how many legal gun owners kill vs how many illegal gun owners kill. The FBI and ATF websites contain no such info, at least none that I could find. It would really fly in the face of the anti-2A crowd.

In 1991, Illinois has 965 firearm homicides; Chicago contributed 922 of those murders. One city dictated the gun policy of the entire state when they were responsible for 95% of the gun homicides. The murder rate peaked in 1994, even though handguns were banned in 1982.

The CDC has a lovely little system for looking up data. It's called WISQARS and it is awesome. You can look up Fatal Injury or Non-Fatal Injury Reports. Age, race, state, region, year, intent, weapon, etc It'll help your arguments.

Back
Top Bottom