• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So, Midway wont ship brass to mass?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just went through MGL "Chapter 140, 121, 122B, Chapter 140, 121, " and don't see anywhere that it's impermissible for someone to buy ammo out of state, and have it shipped here.

Can someone who understands legalese better than I, please point out the pertinent bits that give Martha a leg to stand on?

So I just went through MGL "Chapter 140, 121, 122B, Chapter 140, 121, " and don't see anywhere that it's impermissible for someone to buy ammo out of state, and have it shipped here.

Can someone who understands legalese better than I, please point out the pertinent bits that give Martha a leg to stand on?

Nazi's don't have to have a law to stand on, all they need are idiot's and thugs to do the dirty work for them..IE all cops and lawyers!!

Charles.

The Pertninent Part Is $. She Pounds Her Chest And Companies Run scared. Cost Of Litigation Vs. Profit Margin. Not Legit Just Posturing By Marsha.

So would I, but the AG that "we the people" elected disagrees. The problem isn't Midway or any other vender, it's the AG. Let's try not to forget that.

no, the problem is also spineless *******s who claim they support 2A rights to get our money, then roll over when faced with illegal challenges...

I can't tell you how close I came to filling out a complaint form on Martha Coakleys site AGAINST MARTHA COAKLY....

i just filed a complaint with the AG's office against Midway for refusing to sell to me, claiming it is against the law to ship components to me.....
when Marsha's office sends me the canned email telling me "GFYS" i'll post it here if i can find the thread and remember to.....

no, the problem is also spineless *******s who claim they support 2A rights to get our money, then roll over when faced with illegal challenges...

You'll need to be more specific.

- - - Updated - - -

i just filed a complaint with the AG's office against Midway for refusing to sell to me, claiming it is against the law to ship components to me.....
when Marsha's office sends me the canned email telling me "GFYS" i'll post it here if i can find the thread and remember to.....

I encourage people to do this often. I even put a link in my sig so that you don't need to Google it. [grin]

I dont think it's illegal the way they did it was by requiring them to have a physical company presence in Ma. If I remember correctly.

She doesn't have one, however she does have a bigger legal budget (thanks to us taxpayers) than Midway so the legal legs are irrelevant.

To sell ammunition in a town, say Natick, you need an ammunition sales license. So the stores in Natick get an ammunition sales license. As I understand it, the AG is saying that out of state retailers don't have a MA ammunition sales license, which they can't get (or they would have to get 350 licenses, one for each town).

It is bullcrap, but unless the vendor is willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in federal court, it won't get challenged. Given how small a state MA is, I understand why vendors aren't willing to pony up that money.

So if I can't get even UNPRIMED, brand new brass (essentially scrap metal) shipped here then clearly powder and primers will be an impossibility as well ill assume.
So now the matter is, does this apply to "purchases" only, or is this a general shipping restriction in general applying to private persons as well?
Can I use a remailing service from a free state?
Or am I going to have to rent a room in some crack shack In New Hampshire for a week for 100$ (just checked craigslist nh) and then make a retrieval trip?
Nothing like spending 350$ for 200rds of empty unprimed brass.
I'll be filing my complaint tonite.
Wretched AG c u next tuesday.

You can get all that stuff shipped here, but not from midway. Nobody will post sources on this forum or they will get a vacation. **** midway.

There is no restriction on what you can buy or mail order in MA, just the AG's bullshit they do against companies like midway. Ignore it and find vendors that ship here, and don't talk about them online. Done.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom