So, how many guns make an arsenal?

So how many guns are in an arsenal?

There was a fire about 6 months ago and the guy had 10 guns that the firemen piled up outside and the news people scanned the camera across then and said the guy had an arsenal.

Now recently there was another fire here and the news said the firemen couldn't get near the house to put out the fire because of all the ammo going off. Then they said he had 200 to 300 guns too as they piled them up outside. Then they interviewed onme of the neighbors and asked him if he knew this guy next door had all these guns.

My point is if 10 guns or less always seems to be an arsenal, well more than 2 and less than 11. What is 200 to 300 an armory or a museum?

It gets silly doesn't it and it depends on the person doing the news and what they want to call it. Its just like calling it an assualt weapon like every gun is an assualt weapon and i don't think they have a clue to what some of this stuff even is, you would think in todays times they would have someone with some knowledge to get it right.

Bill,

Using knowledgeable people or reporting responsibly does NOT fit in their agenda!

In most cases, it really is that simple!

MB mentioned K. I think he meant as in Kalashnikov.

Half the rifles, and half the pistols in this pic are mine. I've bought some since, and didn't take everything this time.

IM000278.jpg

Nickle said:
MB mentioned K. I think he meant as in Kalashnikov.

Half the rifles, and half the pistols in this pic are mine. I've bought some since, and didn't take everything this time.

IM000278.jpg

You know what I call that?

A good start! [smile]

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Actually, considering the EXACT guns there, it's a really good start.

That was just 3 of us. And one guy only owned 1 rifle and maybe 2 handguns. He now owns an M1 to keep his M4 clone company (I think he gave the M4 clone to his wife).

I don't have an exact count, but I've been a bit lax in adhering to the Laws of Acquisition lately, so I'm almost certainly still stuck in double digits. I'll have to pick up the pace a little.

Ken

What do you think the second line was about?

I'll have a fair amount of them in the business then, I'm going to be taking the gun end of it a different direction. Milsurps and Battle Rifles, with a few handguns.

Back
Top Bottom