Six white Mississippi deputies are fired after they entered home of two black men and 'tortured them for hours' - Raped with Giant Dildo

@Picton please put "Confirmed gaypist" in your signature. That's what I got out of this thread.

Wait...

You're not confusing me with Reptile, are you????

No No No GIF

Wait...

No No No GIF
Oh crap thats embarassing for both of us.....sorry.

I'm not used to reptile making good sense...but he did in this thread so I mixed you up. It's a compliment really and you should appreciate it! [rofl]

Anyways, yes @Reptile please add "Confirmed Gaypist" to your signature...

We’re hearing one side of the story here, as told by the AP, a couple of alleged meth dealers and some race baiting attorneys looking at the $400,000,000.00 payday. In the age of St Floyd and Soros prosecutors.

In todays extreme and one sided ‘guilt v innocence via skin color’ society where right is wrong, we’re erecting statues of drug addicts, pushing face painted child molesters on our children and trying to enact laws that would jail and punish parents who refuse to mutilate their child’s genitals, maybe we should wait a little bit for more details before we hang these guys?

If I knew for a fact they were guilty of these horrendous accusations I’d be happy to see them swing from a rope. Wouldn’t bother me a bit. Crooked cops are not cops, they’re criminals who’ve inserted themselves into positions of power to further their criminal acts. The days of innocently trusting that either side is telling us the truth are long gone.

I mean...

"Records obtained by the AP show that Tasers used by the deputies were turned on, turned off or used dozens of times during a roughly 65-minute period before Jenkins was shot."

And all of the deputies resigned or were fired.

I'd say there's a very strong possibility they did exactly what's been alleged.

Assume that if you're in the Midwest and you see about 5 black people per year, not including on TV, you might be about 25-40 years behind in terms of your attitude towards anyone without lily white skin.
Funny, as someone who grew up in the Midwest, I have a completely 180 view that you do. I went to very mixed schools from kindergarten to high school. Here in 98% white New England my kids have only a few non whites in their schools. Out and about you run into very few non whites unless in one of the major cities. New England is the most overtly racist place I have ever lived, including the deep south, Mississippi.
The fact he was getting pulled over leaving a base might have more to do with the base than him personally. A lot of local municipalities have adverse relations with the nearby bases. Especially when the base brings a large number of diverse personnel to an otherwise non diverse area.

do ya think they made a rookie put the dildo up the guys behind? i don't think, no matter how pissed i was at someone, that i'd want to do that. there are better ways to torture and humiliate someone, no?

Funny, as someone who grew up in the Midwest, I have a completely 180 view that you do. I went to very mixed schools from kindergarten to high school. Here in 98% white New England my kids have only a few non whites in their schools. Out and about you run into very few non whites unless in one of the major cities. New England is the most overtly racist place I have ever lived, including the deep south, Mississippi.
The fact he was getting pulled over leaving a base might have more to do with the base than him personally. A lot of local municipalities have adverse relations with the nearby bases. Especially when the base brings a large number of diverse personnel to an otherwise non diverse area.
Lol... i worked in a place where in the 80s and 90s you had to call ahead if you were black at some of the restaraunts in town.

That place was less racist than new england

"I dunno,Judge. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

How do you get there???? (they didn't say that, but you KNOW that's what they are thinking.)

Oh and the neighbor should be taken out behind the courthouse and beat to a living pulp.

"Them black boys be staying with a white wimmin."

Sadly, this is the case all over. I mean, a bunch of you are just racist, but not MIDWEST racist. My daughter was at the bank in Zurri and this other teller was talking to her about "I just think everyone should stick to their kind. It's just wrong for black people and white people to be together." She took EXTREME pleasure in introducing my SIL to her a week later. ROFL!!!!

My SIL was pulled over coming out of the base on a regular basis by the local cops. They'd just sit outside the back gate on a Fri/Sat night around midnight and pull over black airmen driving off base. He said one night he got stopped (2nd shift) and then the NEXT night, the SAME guy pulled him over, got to teh window and said "Oh, never mind."

WHAT THE FLOCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That was 2019. 5 years ago. As shitholey as MA can be, my SIL is VERY happy to be back here, high taxes and shitty rights overall included, if only to not be subject of abject racism all the time.
Are you from the Midwest originally?

@Picton please put "Confirmed gaypist" in your signature. That's what I got out of this thread.

I don't think that means what you think it means

Wait...

No No No GIF

Oh crap thats embarassing for both of us.....sorry.

I'm not used to reptile making good sense...but he did in this thread so I mixed you up. It's a compliment really and you should appreciate it! [rofl]

Anyways, yes @Reptile please add "Confirmed Gaypist" to your signature...
All I learned about the psychology of gay sex and rape, I learned in college level psychology class, criminology class, and deviant psychology class.

Take your gripes up with the professionals who wrote those books like the DSM-IV.

All I learned about the psychology of gay sex and rape, I learned in college level psychology class, criminology class, and deviant psychology class.

Take your gripes up with the professionals who wrote those books like the DSM-IV.

Lol. It's DSM-5 now. And homosexuality hasn't been a mental disorder since before DSM-IV.

Back
Top Bottom