Six white Mississippi deputies are fired after they entered home of two black men and 'tortured them for hours' - Raped with Giant Dildo

Yeah everything you said makes you gay. I feel like I shouldn't have to point out that if you're a dude who anally rapes other dudes, you are both GAY and a RAPIST.
I’m just saying what they taught me in college in psychology and gender studies.

Rape is not about sex.

It’s about control.

I don’t like hairy, sweaty , stinky men and nearly vomit when I pick up after my dog.

Some folks are into that, though.
What ever you have to tell yourself, bro.
Deviant sexuality 101.
Full size Maglite? How do you know these things?

View attachment 769079

I know a lot of sec guards used them as an official baton substitute.

Anyways, I will hold my judgement until there is more info. There has to be the other side of the story. I refuse to believe that cops roam neighborhoods with maglites to rape dudes ... I'd never look at another maglite the same way again, holy shit.

Pulp fiction cosplay gone wrong?

Army jail guards released the photos at Abu Gahrabe prison. They loved Maglites.

I don’t think a man that sodomizes another man with a dildo is actually straight
It’s not about sex.

It’s about control.
What defines "giant"? Was it there or did the cops bring it?
Think about it…

Do they make Irish dildos?

Most are much larger than most males. BBC not withstanding.

I’d like to know if these black men owned the dildos in the first place.

If so, they have been deflowered before hand so they may have been used to it.

I mean like SWAT doesn’t have the dildo guy behind point when doing a raid.

I’m just saying what they taught me in college in psychology and gender studies.

Rape is not about sex.

It’s about control.

I don’t like hairy, sweaty , stinky men and nearly vomit when I pick up after my dog.

Some folks are into that, though.

Deviant sexuality 101.

It’s not about sex.

It’s about control.

Think about it…

Do they make Irish dildos?

Most are much larger than most males. BBC not withstanding.

I’d like to know if these black men owned the dildos in the first place.

If so, they have been deflowered before hand so they may have been used to it.

I mean like SWAT doesn’t have the dildo guy behind point when doing a raid.
Apparently the Sheriff's Dept. SRT does though.

I’d have to see the areas racial make up before agreeing on that. I’ve known a lot of white southerners in the military and some of those MF’s would’ve hanged me too if they could just because of the civil war. That mentality is real down there.

And if it’s some podunk swamp jurisdiction, of which there are many still, it may very well be mostly blacks and whites still living in the past.

I guess I’m solidly on the fence on this one for now. Not really caring about either side but more curious of seeking the truth in an age where truth is a handicap.
Please. It's not like most 'Southerners' even think about the Civil War, much less, 'we should do something to a Yankee about it'.

I'll say it again, I saw more racism in Maine than I ever did in Louisiana.

Remember when the Rotary and Optimist Club members down South all put on white hoods? If there’s any KKK remaining, they’re down in Mississippi.

Like Picon said, how were the accusers still alive to make accusations? Perhaps the LEOs felt “safe” by some local look-the-other-way policies. Five months later, it looks like the cat got out of the bag. Probably 1-2 cops out of control and several others not involved but complicit due to inaction, directly involved or not. If so, it’s the junior LEOs that are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. I talked to a new NYSP graduate about that sort of thing and he said yeah, the newbies talk about it. He said it’s just a wildcard - it’s a choice of getting sucked in to the prosecution or shunned by everyone until you quit.

NYT: ”During the raid, deputies tried to put a sex toy in the mouths of Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Parker, and turned Mr. Jenkins onto his stomach in an attempt to use the sex toy on him “from the rear,” their complaint said. Evidence submitted with the complaint included photos that showed a sex toy left at the scene. The lawsuit also claims that the deputies, who the complaint says are white, called Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Parker racial slurs, beat them, fired Taser guns at them several times, made them strip naked and shower together, threw eggs at them and waterboarded them.“[/i}

Please. It's not like most 'Southerners' even think about the Civil War, much less, 'we should do something to a Yankee about it'.

Oh sorry I didn’t know you served with me. I never noticed you there. Kind of like when you don’t notice sarcasm and snarkyness for humor.

Did I say that I know most southerners? I don’t think I did, that would be a whole lot of f***ing people to know. No, in fact I did not say that.

You have no idea of the racial structure or background of the men in a Ranger Battalion. If you did you wouldn’t have posted this because you’d have already known how accurate it was. You want to try again or just admit that we’ve had different experiences?

Sounds like the Sheriff's Dept has known and been doing this crap for some time and I am sure not just these 6 crap heads.
Sounds like that community should go cop hunting after this one. Fired them, oh boy, that will teach 'em. They should be strung up.

NYT: ”During the raid, deputies tried to put a sex toy in the mouths of Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Parker, and turned Mr. Jenkins onto his stomach in an attempt to use the sex toy on him “from the rear,” their complaint said. Evidence submitted with the complaint included photos that showed a sex toy left at the scene. The lawsuit also claims that the deputies, who the complaint says are white, called Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Parker racial slurs, beat them, fired Taser guns at them several times, made them strip naked and shower together, threw eggs at them and waterboarded them.“[/i}
Geez, sounds like the only thing they didn’t do to them (allegedly) was make them write bad checks and listen to Mariah Carey music.

Same for AL, SC, TX. Far more in MA, especially in liberal towns and cities. Soft, but racism none the less.

Some of this is straight outta the Stanford Prison study.

Those "guards" weren't gay either, and yet they used homosexual abuse pretty routinely against the "prisoners" as an expression of their power. Lots of sports-team hazing incidents feature anal rape. It's not usually about being gay; it's normally about dominance. Same thing with Abu Ghraib; SPC Graner was anally raping prisoners with broomsticks, while at the same time screwing two or three of the women in his unit. He's not gay.

It's filthy, either way.

Im calling bullshit
They break in brutalize the shit out of 2 guys for 90 minutes...shoot one and then just bounce

Why would they not kill them?

Some of this is straight outta the Stanford Prison study.

Those "guards" weren't gay either, and yet they used homosexual abuse pretty routinely against the "prisoners" as an expression of their power. Lots of sports-team hazing incidents feature anal rape. It's not usually about being gay; it's normally about dominance. Same thing with Abu Ghraib; SPC Graner was anally raping prisoners with broomsticks, while at the same time screwing two or three of the women in his unit. He's not gay.

It's filthy, either way.
Its not about being gay...to most of them...theres always one who likes it a litttttle too much

These cops thought they would get away with this ? How stupid are these cops. I wonder what they did to deserve this.... you know this wasn't random
Obviously targeted

These cops thought they would get away with this ? How stupid are these cops.

You've got to figure they've been getting away with this stuff for years. Why would they think this would be any different?

Hell, this happened in January; it's only coming out now. This is how things have been with cops for decades. They've been getting away with all sorts of shit as a matter of course. We've got a whole megathread about it.

Like I said earlier, they'd have been smarter just to murder these two. Especially after they shot the dude. But others are coming forward now saying that department has been shoving guns into peoples' mouths for years. This was probably an ND.

So the story I read said they shut off their body cams.

Should be an insta fire offense.

That's the least of it. They entered the house without a warrant.

That should be an insta prison offense.

Everything else they did was barbaric. But a cop who invades a home without a warrant or PC needs to be jailed.

That's the least of it. They entered the house without a warrant.

That should be an insta prison offense.

Everything else they did was barbaric. But a cop who invades a home without a warrant or PC needs to be jailed.
Agreed 100%.

I just always find it convenient when the camera stops working or they shut it off.

“ turned their cameras back on when they left the scene in an attempt “to do their dirt and commit their torts and crime,” according Shabazz.

Eloquently put 🙄

Sounds like the Sheriff's Dept has known and been doing this crap for some time and I am sure not just these 6 crap heads.
Sounds like that community should go cop hunting after this one. Fired them, oh boy, that will teach 'em. They should be strung up.
Oh, I'm sorry, allow me to paste what you said:

I’ve known a lot of white southerners.......

Sooooooooooooooooo, yeah. I bet, just go with me here, after spending 90% of my life in the 'South', I know a few more than you.

Given that the alleged perpetrators are white and the victims black, I won't be a bit surprised if they are indicted in federal court for civil rights violations.

We have had dildo parades, drag shows in school, a black chick having sex with a duck in public and a whole host of other things the entire month of June celebrating pedophile month, I mean pride month.
Cut the cops some slack. They were just trying to show support for the cause.

Oh, I'm sorry, allow me to paste what you said:

I’ve known a lot of white southerners.......

Sooooooooooooooooo, yeah. I bet, just go with me here, after spending 90% of my life in the 'South', I know a few more than you.
And yet you optionally moved north?

We have had dildo parades, drag shows in school, a black chick having sex with a duck in public and a whole host of other things the entire month of June celebrating pedophile month, I mean pride month.
Cut the cops some slack. They were just trying to show support for the cause.
What? Hold up who f***ed a duck

Back
Top Bottom