Six white Mississippi deputies are fired after they entered home of two black men and 'tortured them for hours' - Raped with Giant Dildo

Reptile

NES Member
Sadly many cops are on the job for the power trip.

And cops who are on the job for the power trip, when given the opportunity to get away with it, will beat, torture, rape and murder like Genghis Khan.

These are the same cops who will eventually “just follow orders” and shoot you in the back of the head over an open trench.

That’s why politicians love them.

What? Allowing gay degenerates to become cops is a poor decision? Who could have guessed!?
I don’t think they were actually gay.

They just wanted to torture these black guys for fun.

Rape with an object like a Maglite is very common and was done often by the US government lots of times at black sites and Abu Gahraib prison in Iraq.

Actually maybe the cops were “a little gay” and may have been aroused.

I mean even a straight guy might be 1% gay according to psychologists.

Rape with an object like a Maglite is very common and was done often by the US government lots of times at black sites and Abu Gahraib prison in Iraq.

Smacks of Deliverance

This is insane. The cops tortured them, stuck a gun in the guy’s mouth and pulled the trigger, and both guys involved lived to tell about it?

Right?

How were the cops dumb enough not to murder the two? Not that I'm saying I want that, but it just seems like the wisest thing for them to have done.

I think the answer is buried in the article: there are others coming forward with similar allegations. No telling how many times these degenerates had done this same thing and gotten away with it. They thought they were invincible. No punishment is severe enough for these asshats.

Yeah everything you said makes you gay. I feel like I shouldn't have to point out that if you're a dude who anally rapes other dudes, you are both GAY and a RAPIST.

We’re hearing one side of the story here, as told by the AP, a couple of alleged meth dealers and some race baiting attorneys looking at the $400,000,000.00 payday. In the age of St Floyd and Soros prosecutors.

In todays extreme and one sided ‘guilt v innocence via skin color’ society where right is wrong, we’re erecting statues of drug addicts, pushing face painted child molesters on our children and trying to enact laws that would jail and punish parents who refuse to mutilate their child’s genitals, maybe we should wait a little bit for more details before we hang these guys?

If I knew for a fact they were guilty of these horrendous accusations I’d be happy to see them swing from a rope. Wouldn’t bother me a bit. Crooked cops are not cops, they’re criminals who’ve inserted themselves into positions of power to further their criminal acts. The days of innocently trusting that either side is telling us the truth are long gone.

Not me, full on female addicted.

Full size Maglite? How do you know these things?

1688055915046.png

I know a lot of sec guards used them as an official baton substitute.

Anyways, I will hold my judgement until there is more info. There has to be the other side of the story. I refuse to believe that cops roam neighborhoods with maglites to rape dudes ... I'd never look at another maglite the same way again, holy shit.

Pulp fiction cosplay gone wrong?

We’re hearing one side of the story here, as told by the AP, a couple of alleged meth dealers and some race baiting attorneys looking at the $400,000,000.00 payday. In the age of St Floyd and Soros prosecutors.

In todays extreme and one sided ‘guilt v innocence via skin color’ society where right is wrong, we’re erecting statues of drug addicts, pushing face painted child molesters on our children and trying to enact laws that would jail and punish parents who refuse to mutilate their child’s genitals, maybe we should wait a little bit for more details before we hang these guys?

If I knew for a fact they were guilty of these horrendous accusations I’d be happy to see them swing from a rope. Wouldn’t bother me a bit. Crooked cops are not cops, they’re criminals who’ve inserted themselves into positions of power to further their criminal acts. The days of innocently trusting that either side is telling us the truth are long gone.

If we're going to compare trust factors, I believe the AP more than I believe cops. You can sue the AP for slander. Cops get immunity and are encouraged to lie as part of their jobs.

If we're going to compare trust factors, I believe the AP more than I believe cops. You can sue the AP for slander. Cops get immunity and are encouraged to lie as part of their jobs.
Nothing wrong with that at all. Everyone has different levels of what they’ll believe and from what source. My point was I’m not ready to hang 6 guys on the word of the AP. Nothing wrong with a tactical pause to get a clearer picture.

From three "white" cops who abused Pink Floyd one was Asian and another ME ... yeah, there is no way they can get a whole six white cops together that far south. I smell bullshit.

From three "white" cops who abused Pink Floyd one was Asian and another ME ... yeah, there is no way they can get a whole six white cops together that far south. I smell bullshit.
I’d have to see the areas racial make up before agreeing on that. I’ve known a lot of white southerners in the military and some of those MF’s would’ve hanged me too if they could just because of the civil war. That mentality is real down there.

And if it’s some podunk swamp jurisdiction, of which there are many still, it may very well be mostly blacks and whites still living in the past.

I guess I’m solidly on the fence on this one for now. Not really caring about either side but more curious of seeking the truth in an age where truth is a handicap.

I don’t think a man that sodomizes another man with a dildo is actually straight

Back
Top Bottom