• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

At least six family members, including two kids, are uncounted for after 'mass shooting' that saw two cops wounded and Philadelphia-area home on fire

Reptile

NES Member
At least six people, including children, are unaccounted for after a house fire that saw two police officers shot during an active shooter situation near Philadelphia.

Police responded to reports of an 11-year-old girl being shot in East Lansdowne, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, around 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday, though it is unclear if a child was actually shot, reported NBC10.

While on scene, a fire broke out in the home and officials said a large family was living in the home and at least six to eight people remain unaccounted for, according to Fox 29 Philadelphia.

'We're aware that there are at least six to eight people who are unaccounted for from that family. It is our terrible fear that they may be inside that house when it was burned,' said Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer.

'We are hopeful that that is not true. But we will not know until tomorrow morning.'

Continues...

A neighbor told WPVI, 'I heard a lot of gunshots as I just came from the store and then I smelled the smoke about 10 minutes later. And I just seen cops come everywhere, running in their vests and everything.'

'I heard (them) yelling 'active shooter, get in the house, barricade, don't come out.'

Not to be crass, but am I the only one who pictured the neighbor as

sweetb.jpg

?

When they say large family, do they mean in numbers or size???? Three 300#'ers? Or maybe a large number of large people.

At least six people, including children, are unaccounted for after a house fire that saw two police officers shot during an active shooter situation near Philadelphia.

Police responded to reports of an 11-year-old girl being shot in East Lansdowne, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, around 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday, though it is unclear if a child was actually shot, reported NBC10.

While on scene, a fire broke out in the home and officials said a large family was living in the home and at least six to eight people remain unaccounted for, according to Fox 29 Philadelphia.

'We're aware that there are at least six to eight people who are unaccounted for from that family. It is our terrible fear that they may be inside that house when it was burned,' said Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer.

'We are hopeful that that is not true. But we will not know until tomorrow morning.'

Continues...
I can tell from the url that's paywalled, so thank you for quoting!

Is there something in the water in PA? That's near where the snow shoveling desperados shot it out a few years ago, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom