Sig 320 carry versus 320X carry

I'm looking to purchase a 320 carry and Would like to know if spending the xtra $$ is worth buying the X carry? I've read that the grip is better because it has flat sides and I like the undercut on the trigger guard. I also like the flat trigger. But, do these differences make up for a $150 difference in price? I also read that the mags are not interchangeable.
BTW, I do not want the compact, I want the bit longer grip and the 3.9" barrel.

thanks Al

1) stop being a skinflint and get the x-carry
2) I question the statement about interoperability of magazines. The carry models take full size 17rd (ok, neutered to 10rd for you) mags. The only funny that happens is on models that have flared magwells like the X5 where the shape of the base plate on the mags is slightly different/sensitive. Easy enough to get the baseplates that will work in everything.

The X-grip feels good; however, the four "corners" on the grip are smooth, so it tends to be a bit slippery. I liked the flat trigger, but after shooting a (standard) compact with 3.9in barrel and having an X-carry with 3.9, I don't think it's worth the extra money. The one nice upgrade between the two is the XRay3 night sights, on a rear plate if you ever want to put optics on it. Just my .02

The X-grip feels good; however, the four "corners" on the grip are smooth, so it tends to be a bit slippery. I liked the flat trigger, but after shooting a (standard) compact with 3.9in barrel and having an X-carry with 3.9, I don't think it's worth the extra money. The one nice upgrade between the two is the XRay3 night sights, on a rear plate if you ever want to put optics on it. Just my .02
THANK YOU

I’d get a Wilson combat grip for whatever you buy. I prefer it to any of sigs.

Back
Top Bottom