• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SHTF reading

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I just listened to 48 hours on audio book. William Forstchen. Bronson Pinchot has become my favorite voice. Did it all in one day, 11 hours on my first day of retirement while I worked in the shed.

Duxprep

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just listened to 48 hours on audio book. William Forstchen. Bronson Pinchot has become my favorite voice. Did it all in one day, 11 hours on my first day of retirement while I worked in the shed.
Serge! I met Bronson pinchot in the late 80's when I worked at the four seasons

View: http://youtu.be/GHZWWFmaFcI

Fritz the Cat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am I the only person who found the Foxfire books hard to read? I mean people hold them up like the holy grail but...ugh.
They don't read like a novel, for sure. It's reference material to me. Are you ever going to actually weave a basket from black willow branches? No? That chapter may be pretty dry. I pick and choose chapters here and there to read when I need to or when I feel nostalgic.
I grew up living what those books teach, learning from my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.

Top Bottom