Share your Gun Violence stories with Barack Obama hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm

Pull up a chair and spill your guts for everyone to see

[thinking]

My mother used to work swing shift (4pm-12am). One night she got sick and came home an hour early. My father heard rustling in the living room and grabbed his gun. He saw someone moving in the living room in the dark As he said "I am sure glad I decided to flip on the lights before I shot." He found my mother undressing in the dark so she wouldn't wake anyone up.

This is how people are killed accidentally. My father said later that he learned that a light switch is more useful than a gun.

I think it's time to flood that with stories of good gun 'violence' ending bad gun violence.

On December 14, 1992 my dear friend Galen Gibson was killed at Simon's Rock College in MA... He was running to help others... It tore the lives of his family, friends and community apart. His memory deserves a vote.

Apparently, they are really going all out here...

Where is the "Call for Action" with Drunk Drivers or Murderers and Rapists?
Yea, nuf' said.

I guess my "I've been shooting guns since I was 6, I'm now 47 and I've never shot anybody" story would fall flat, huh?

I can't find the topic of hammer violence, knife violence and drunk fat boy driving an oldsmobile off the bridge violence.

Yea, nuf' said.[/QUOTE]

There's actually a pull-down menu so you can see "stories" related to immigration and The Next Four Years, in addition to gun violence...by state too. I've looked at alot of them and found only one so far with misspellings or grammatical errors (signed by someone with an unpronounceable name). I'm convinced there's a team of community activists working on these - if not outright fabricating them, then embellishing the **** out of them.

Yea, nuf' said.

There's actually a pull-down menu so you can see "stories" related to immigration and The Next Four Years, in addition to gun violence...by state too. I've looked at alot of them and found only one so far with misspellings or grammatical errors (signed by someone with an unpronounceable name). I'm convinced there's a team of community activists working on these - if not outright fabricating them, then embellishing the **** out of them.[/QUOTE]

They take after their master Obama and his sidekick shotgun tonto.

I'm convinced there's a team of community activists working on these - if not outright fabricating them, then embellishing the **** out of them.

Well, it does have a button to share your story......this can be a two way street can't it? (or are they going to filter out anything that goes against the agenda?)

Well, it does have a button to share your story......this can be a two way street can't it? (or are they going to filter out anything that goes against the agenda?)

Yes you could write a nice fairytale about wasting an armed intruder but their submission terms would let them rewrite it. Commie revisionists!

"I grant OFA a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, royalty free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, edit, modify, create derivative works of and otherwise use the Submissions in any manner or media and for any purpose whatsoever at the sole discretion of OFA.."

Here is my families lack of gun violence story from when I was very young and sticks with me to this day. It is also the reason my wife carries on a daily basis. I can't find exact articles without subscribing to a search engine for old news articles but I found enough. 5 women report lure of job from murder suspect - The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) | HighBeam Research and to give you an idea about how shit the Ma parole board worked back then(hmmm seems like nothing has changed) here is some info about the legal case brought up by another victim that cronicles Micheal Kelly's past abit more including his being deemed a "non threat". Debbie was my fathers cousins wife and in the legal link is the one who was mudered on april 13, 1992. She used to tell my father that he was crazy for owning guns and taking my brother and I to karate because the world was not this crazy place he thought it was. About two weeks after that family get together she was lured to a warehouse on the promise of employment and had her head caved in with a hammer by a guy who was mental cleared by the state as a "non threat". Since I was of legal age I have always and will always carry a firearms as will anyone that I love and care for regardless of what some asshat politician tells me I need for mine or their safety. And in true news fashion when they didn't have a good suspect obviously they where trying to implicate my fathers cousin in this whole thing. He agreed to do an interview with them but only if it was live so they couldn't edit it. They declined his offer and stated"thats not how it works". So yes I grew up hating the news and loving my protection which puts me at a bit of a disposition with our current government as they would like to think guns and self help are icky and the news is the only fact based thing left in existence.

Back
Top Bottom