Senate hearing today at 10AM on Cspan

Franken is up for reelection in 2014. He won in 08 by 200 votes after 3 rounds of fraud recounts where they kept finding more votes for franken each time till he was in front, then they stopped. He can be beat.

Why the hell hasn't anyone said to the COP "Why are any of these features suited to police work but not self defense?"

Is this guy really a cop?

No...

young-frankenstein-peter-boyle.jpg

Police Chief: "Its ruggedized for combat environment, that one would be placed in facing adversaries" - You mean adversaries like US the populace or the same adversaries we might face. NICE

Police Chief: "I believe its only meant for the battlefield... AND public safety only" - Oh public safety eh? If his argument is that its only for the battlefield so we cant have them. Then I have to say that the police arent professional soldiers no matter how much gear and tacticool they add to their shit.

Nope, because each time our side presents facts, they bring out someone who lost a loved one.

80% from private sale? Even if that's the case (which I'm sure its not), a private sale between TWO FREAKEN CRIMINALS isn't even the same planet!

So, facts, countered with emotion-as i recall from grade school days, you cannot mix the 2....

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

So.. let me get this straight... because a firefight is chaotic, we should just have no-one in the school who has any chance at stopping a mad-man. Got-it

Back
Top Bottom