• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Senate hearing today at 10AM on Cspan

Cops are now Health professionals..This hearing is a joke. Funny how all this BS is Healthcare related, tying Obama care in with the permit process...Again a Joke.

tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

If anyone would like to call CSPAN and voice their opinion: 202-585-3885 for Democrats, 202-585-3886 for Republicans, 202-585-3887 for others (we can call it the line for Patriots).

I thought Wayne did a pretty good job from the times I saw (Not All) A couple of these ass clown like Blumenthaul really tried to drill into him and get him to say that he and the membership were onboard using the Sandy Hook promise they claim they made. Guess they don't care so much about the promise they made to protect the constitution and rest of the citizens though.

I missed LaPierre. Was he any good? Sometimes he falters...
He was nervous. It was his time to shine, and stuttered and stammered, and on occasion didnt directly answer direct question, before going on and expanding his point. I think he had a bit of stage fright, but then again, he has a LOT of pressure on him in these hearings, moreso than his usually enthusiastic pep rally speaches.

The pro gun self defense lady was a great public speaker, and convincing. So was Kopel.
Overall.... we win on good speakers.

Oh, and Al Franken makes me think of bad comedy sketches... cant figure out why.

Why don't they just say, "the Democrats decided to waste their time by calling a meeting in hopes that some criers would come out and say guns are bad mmmkay and in reality they got some in depth conversation against gun control that they will absolutely ignore."

At least someone click on the link to see what they had to say. **** CNN, although they don't appear to be as bad as they used to be. Still an extreme libtard biased site.

Sent from my POS iPhone

I looked at the links. Honestly almost all the stories concentrated on Giffords. And background checks. Seems like all the other stuff is off the table? Wonder how many criminals a background check will identify....i still want a count in "think of the children!"

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

I hope Lanza is ferociously burning in hell right now for not only what he did to those kids, but by causing a full blown nationwide WAR attacking our 2A on all fronts. These are dark days for firearm owners, dark days indeed.

Ayotte to chicken to let us know where she stands??

Ayotte is a strong 2a supporter. Don't worry about her. Sheehan is a nut though, although she is up foe reelection in '14, i don't trust sheehan for a second.

I looked at the links. Honestly almost all the stories concentrated on Giffords. And background checks. Seems like all the other stuff is off the table? Wonder how many criminals a background check will identify....i still want a count in "think of the children!"

You heard Leahy throw in the part about background checks for ammo and magazines too, right? Inches equal miles with these douchebags.

I didn't get to listen, just saw what was posted here. I just heard that feinstein now wants her own hearing, without dissenting opinions. Not confirmed yet, but, that goes to show, i guess, it didn't go as planned :)

I didn't get to listen, just saw what was posted here. I just heard that feinstein now wants her own hearing, without dissenting opinions. Not confirmed yet, but, that goes to show, i guess, it didn't go as planned :)

Let her have it! It'll just unify everyone else to how much of a lug nut she really is! It's like right and wrong, due process, and all that other stuff is right out the window for her and honestly all those other "strong willed" moms out there that don't want to listen to their kids, just want to pump them up on ritilan and prozac and never let them experience life and these are the same blow hards that end up being psychopathic inbreds later!

These characters are not new to us either! We need to start showing some variations:
2008_horton_hears_a_who_015.jpg

In the movies I might add that these characters are what we call, the bad guys!!!

128904601236371641.jpg

Hey I found Biden too:
5200111_std.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom