• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Senate hearing today at 10AM on Cspan

Bringing up Sandy Hook at all should not be allowed. It's offensive to gun owners that we are lumped into the crazy **** category.

Sent from my POS iPhone

What is it with putting "common sense" in front of everything. Here's a key: If you need to tell everyone something is "common sense", then it probably isn't.

Yup. The statement "common sense" has become so common that soon we'll be saying "Common sense is common sense and these bills are common sense....common." I've watched almost this whole thing, overall it has not been that bad. There have been some really good points advocating from our side. I highly doubt that anyone from the other side of the equation will watch even a second of this hearing...they'll just continue barking their uneducated "opinions".

+1

Nice way to bring up an ongoing shooting in phoenix with no detail. Could have been legitimate shooting, but lets just let it hang there for people to assume otherwise.

FU.

"Oh by the way there's another shooting in Phoenix as we speak" Jesus Christ

Whoever Capt Kelly is, he's a moron, and hasn't answered a direct question, yet.

"here's the data that says your gun control doesn't work. Where's your data that says otherwise?"

"well, over 2m folks were denied a gun purchase because of background checks....and, yeah, we need to get high cap mags off the street...." <chest thump, polish badge>

I think we should ban guns and put people we dont think are good for our society in detention camps.

the less guns out there, the less resistance when forcing people to relocate.

110429_kelly_obama_ap_605.jpg

Whoever Capt Kelly is, he's a moron, and hasn't answered a direct question, yet.

"here's the data that says your gun control doesn't work. Where's your data that says otherwise?"

"well, over 2m folks were denied a gun purchase because of background checks....and, yeah, we need to get high cap mags off the street...." <chest thump, polish badge>

This,
Apparently the anti's didn't come armed with evidence just emotion and unsubstantiated drivel. Some of these people are brain dead.
Thank you Sen Cruz for cohesive fact based retort but as you saw with the cheif, No evidence, no fact, no justification and yeah (Background Checks for Ammo)? WTF

Back
Top Bottom