Sen. Feinstein introduces bill to raise rifle purchasing age to 21

...We used to deal with the truly unworthy ones at the end of a rope... now we just let them roam free...

For example the idea we are going to be "rehabilitating" the latest shooter , When he's clearly guilty and confessed.He should be publicly executed within 12 HOURS AT CITY HALL PLAZA ...

FIFY.

We have to go through the motions of a trial...
I say a year because i want the little prick to sit there and think about his demise for awhile.

This is absolutely preposterous, but not unexpected. Hopefully this doesn't gain steam otherwise Republicans are going to have to counter with my idea of no semi-automatics to anyone under 20.

If this somehow gets any push in Congress, then no voting until 21, no income taxes levied until 21... then we'll see how much the Dems agree to that.

This is absolutely preposterous, but not unexpected. Hopefully this doesn't gain steam otherwise Republicans are going to have to counter with my idea of no semi-automatics to anyone under 20.

If this somehow gets any push in Congress, then no voting until 21, no income taxes levied until 21... then we'll see how much the Dems agree to that.

OK, it's Saturday night. Time to put down the drinks and go to bed now.

I’m not sure if I can take you seriously.

Increasing the age to buy long guns to 21 is “absolutely preposterous” but increasing it to 20 isn’t? Okay bud. Rock solid logic.

Im going to have to have a few drinks then reread that one ...for all we know its genius..
Everyone under 20 is require to have automatics.

I’m not sure if I can take you seriously.

Increasing the age to buy long guns to 21 is “absolutely preposterous” but increasing it to 20 isn’t? Okay bud. Rock solid logic.
Semi-Auto's, because that's what the Dems would be willing to accept cuz Semi-Auto means "Evil black guns."

Of course, you also counter that with some other goodies, like National Reciprocity, suppressor deregulation, no longer making schools gun free zones. Will they take it? Probably not, but you cast that line and they don't bite exposes them for what they are: gun grabbers that will not negotiate. If they raise the age to buying guns to 21, then what age will they raise it to next? The Vegas shooter was 61, that the next age level where people can buy guns? How about 150? Yeah, lot of 150 year olds around.

What’s absolutely preposterous is your reduction to absurdities. Particularly so when it’s against your own already ridiculous position...

I am starting to think that the liberal lead fbi who certainly had an agenda in the last election has a gun agenda also. I am saying, why would the fbi intervene when they could ignore a madman and let him carry out his attack. They then get their gun control that they so desperately want. The bonus on this one is they get to add in some Patriot Act 2. The best part is some troubled kid does all their dirty work. I would bet my life that Hillary would turn her cheek if she got wind of some kid making serious threats. It would play right into her agenda.

I am starting to think that the liberal lead fbi who certainly had an agenda in the last election has a gun agenda also. I am saying, why would the fbi intervene when they could ignore a madman and let him carry out his attack.

Because the FBI really isn’t all that competent. The only attack’s they foil are the ones they plan in the first place.

Raise the draft age to 21 and then go F-yourself!
You can be drafted at 18 years old. But you can't buy a beer and a smoke when you are legally an adult..
Want to own a pistol like the one you carry at 18 in the military..Nope, not till your 21..

How about 2 term limits to keep all these political hacks at bay!

Politicians like her make me sick.
Pose with the flag behind you while you piss all over the freedoms the people have fought and died to protect!

Elite scum stomping on the rights of the little people while enjoying those rights themselves!

Come and take them yourself!

Semi-Auto's, because that's what the Dems would be willing to accept cuz Semi-Auto means "Evil black guns.

If they make it illegal for me to own semiautos... well then, full auto here I come!

A R with balls would counter with a law saying you have to be 21 to go to college. Especially residential colleges. They are just kids, can't be safe throwing them together in an environment like that.
Funny thing is kids would probably do better in college if they flipped burgers for three years first.

How about 2 term limits to keep all these political hacks at bay!
I'm telling you, though it's a non-starter in Mass-holia, an Article V convention of the states is really our ONLY hope WRT congressional term-limits AND a balanced federal budget. I'm not in any way attempting to hijack this thread but since you mentioned term limits I felt the need to bring this up, if only to continue to spread the word.

COSAction

I know I’m going to catch a lot of grief but I wouldn’t have a problem w increasing the National age to purchase firearms to 21 with an exemption for active duty military. Until 21 they can shoot their parents guns, including taking them to the range or hunting without their parents.

How much of the gun owner support of 21 year old age limit is jealousy based? I bought and shot tons between 18-21. That was the most active I've ever been with buying and shooting.

Aim-Small-1024x576.jpg

I know I’m going to catch a lot of grief but I wouldn’t have a problem w increasing the National age to purchase firearms to 21 with an exemption for active duty military. Until 21 they can shoot their parents guns, including taking them to the range or hunting without their parents.
Can't give them an inch unless we get something of equal value in return. Otherwise they'll just come back next week demanding another concession.

Additionally, I'd want to see long arm ammunition purchase age remain at 18, and provisions for emancipated minors and other edge cases. And cut out the exemption for active duty military, it's not like they can bring their own rifle to war.

When I go into Boston or anywhere else I feel the need to be prepared.
I carry two pistols.
One for myself and another for my son.
He is 10 years old.
He shoots as well as I do and better than most I have seen at the range.

How is my life of more value than his?

I'm sorry if you don't agree with my logic.
But my son is all I am leaving behind in this world.
I will fight till every last drop of blood flows through my veins to see he lives in any encounter that means us harm!

I am done moving back on my birth right as an American citizen.

I am from a gold star family.

I hope those that wish me harm have the same determination and conviction as I have in defending my family. God help them that don't. For I will show no quarter!

Fix bayonets!

Stay the F-ck away from my rights!

This is worth repeating...the Left will NEVER be satisfied. There’s no amount of concession or negotiation or any other form of quid pro quo that will not make them want total confiscation.

There’s a fine line between subjects and free citizens.

Exactly. Not only should we NOT be willing to compromise, we should be pushing HARD in the other direction.

This shooting was yet another Prog failure, and we need to communicate that fact.

Can't give them an inch unless we get something of equal value in return. Otherwise they'll just come back next week demanding another concession.

Additionally, I'd want to see long arm ammunition purchase age remain at 18, and provisions for emancipated minors and other edge cases. And cut out the exemption for active duty military, it's not like they can bring their own rifle to war.

How about national concealed carry reciprocity in return? I could live w that. Agree also w ammo purchases at 18 and provisions for emancipated minors and other edge cases. Active duty military personnel don’t always live on base or may have other reasons - an 18 year old who does a two year stint shouldn’t have to wait until 21. Maybe make the exemption for active duty military and honorably charged vets? Perhaps National Guard too. How some form of licensing or permitting for under 21? I do have an issue w any 18 year old being able to buy any gun just because th3y can pass the background check. This says more about what I think about the legal system and the average 18-21 year old than it does gun ownership.

How about they just not infringe! Period!

No permits.
No age limits. If you mature enough for your parents to let you own a firearm. So be it!
No limits on ammo purchases.
No storage requirements.
No carry requirements.

No govt. infringing anymore on our right to keep and bear arms!

How would all this go over if it was the 1rst amendment and our freedom of speech?

I drew my line after 7/20.

Eight more years in MA and I'm free of this sick liberal utopia that was once the birth place of liberty!

Back
Top Bottom