Second Amendment Sisters--

any women on here a member?

i found out about their organization after talking to Don from GOAL... i was contaced by a coordinator via email

i had never heard of them, but i checked out their website... they focus on self-defense aspects of the shooting sports and giving women an opportunity to enter the shooting sports world...

i guess they have practice coming up in braintree, which i am going to try to make it to... it sounds like fun.

just wanted to spread the word about a seemingly great organization!

http://2asisters.net/ma/web-content/home.htm

Last edited:
I'm a guy but have been meaning to join them... I know a NH coordinator (or at least major supporter). She's an NRA certified instructor too.

Last edited:
i am volunteering to coordinate a local branch down this way...i understand that they are mainly in the boston metro area at this point (the massachusetts chapter)

it would be nice to get something going-- i am going to head up to their next meeting-- i am pretty excited

i am volunteering to coordinate a local branch down this way...i understand that they are mainly in the boston metro area at this point (the massachusetts chapter)

it would be nice to get something going-- i am going to head up to their next meeting-- i am pretty excited

They have a monthly shoot in NH (I think it is at Pelham or somewhere near), and is free for women.

any women on here a member?

i found out about their organization after talking to Don from GOAL... i was contaced by a coordinator via email

i had never heard of them, but i checked out their website... they focus on self-defense aspects of the shooting sports and giving women an opportunity to enter the shooting sports world...

i guess they have practice coming up in braintree, which i am going to try to make it to... it sounds like fun.

just wanted to spread the word about a seemingly great organization!

http://2asisters.net/ma/web-content/home.htm

No secret here! Their MA coodinator regularly joins our monthly meetings.[grin]

If you have one down here, I would be interested in going. I have not been able to make it to their meetings (work, toddler etc). I have also met a couple of women shooters who have mentioned the SAS, but have not made it to Dot.

i am going up there mar 1-- i am definitely going to try to put something together down here -- i am happy to hear that there would be interest

Nicole is the Quincy Area Coordinator and she participates here.

Kimmie1911 (Donna) is the Boston Area Coordinator and participates occasionally here.

Lynne Roberts is the State Coordinator. TTBOMK she does not participate here.

They meet at Braintree R&P www.brp.org on the 3rd Saturday from 1PM to 5PM (1PM has mini-symposiums scheduled).

They also have a shoot at BGRA at the end of each month.

Last edited:
Nicole is indeed a very nice person and also very competent in anything she does.

Back
Top Bottom