"Second Amendment America's Original Homeland Security" T-shirt- moonbat rant

I have read all the posts about nutty moonbats approaching people and making comments about NRA shirts ect.
Tonight at my 7yo's softball tutorial session, some little man (he was literally very small) approached me and said "I like your shirt". I said "thanks". The guy then said "you are brave wearing that shirt around here". I am not usually slow on the draw but I couldn't really read where he was coming from- was he a FUDD? - a million mom lover? Was he legitimately complimenting my shirt? I ended up saying "we (gun enthusiasts) are living here too so what's so brave about it?" The guy then looked nervous and said "I'm just messing with you" and walked away. Now keep in mind I'm with three young kids and I'm clearly not presenting as a threat (I can't imagine anyway) because of a T-shirt... right? WTF was that about? I know i'm going to go spend an inordinate amount of $$$ on new 2A shirts to wear to all future sporting events. I live in Bridgewater by the way.......... It didn't even occur to me that a friggin T-shirt would anger people- this is my new hobby..

Hopefully he was being a mix of jealous and honest:)

One of my favorite shirts to wear says "Stupid people shouldn't breathe" in 3" high royal blue letters. Designed for max visibility/visual impact. The looks I get are priceless, run the gamut from righteous indignation to amusement.

My tee shirt with a Garand sillouette and the M1 heel stamp catches some eyes at Home Depot.

One day a few months ago, I asked a clerk for help and she gave me a nervous look. I said, "Don't worry, I'm not making a pipe bomb. Plumbing's that way. I'm here for garden stuff."

The look on her face was priceless when I responded to an early morning alarm on duty the next week.

I have a old geoge bush T that says loves my guns,,,,,,its faded so many people ask what it is/says. I get the rolling eyes.

Last year some lady approached me at DD in Bedford, MA and stated that she does not understand the writing ( in English) on my Tshirt. I told her it says: " I love my AK-47". She walkeed away with long face. [laugh]

These stories pop up about once a week, and I gotta ask:

Where the **** do you people live?

I wear my 'Murica types shirts and nobody says shit.

I need to take a road trip.

Yeah same here. No one has ever noticed or commented on any of my gun shirts. Oh right, I live in NH. Yeah!

+1. The only thing ever said to me or my wife was when my son wore his glock hat to the sixth grade field day. One of the parents told my wife she was surprised they (the school) didnt have an issue with it.

She said why? are the letters G-L-O-C-K on his hat going to jump off and hurt someone?
Then she said he would never wear any thing with a picture of a gun because obviously that could jump right off the t shirt or hat be very dangerous to moonbats who have no ****ing idea what common sense is.

The parent actually agreed with her.

Otherwise, ive worn pro gun attire while coAching kids baseball and football, to my daughters soccer games on school property,
No one ever bats an eye at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've been wearing this weekly since I received it this spring. I'm still waiting for a comment.

FInal_MyRightShirt.png

Liberals, in particular the anti-2A crowd, have extremely thin skin. They surround themselves in a bubble with people that agree with them. They don't know how to handle dissent.

They also preach tolerance but the second someone disagrees with them, they completely lose their $hit.

Our Campaigner-in-Chief is an excellent example of this. He doesn't meet face-to-face with anyone and when he does, he is made the fool (see Putin). He was elected b/c of his excellent tele-promter speeches. Say what you want about Dubya, one-on-one, face-to-face is what he excelled at.

Last edited:

Your avatar says north central mass so that shoudl explain some of it.......recommend you wear your 2A pride tshirst east of 495 for maximum effect.

If you've read any of my prior posts on this, I was a Dunkies loyalist until was turned onto Starbucks a few months ago, and that one hit of StarCrack has me hooked on the sh*t!
But there's no drive-thru at either of the shops near me, so I have to walk in and do the stand in line thing while a collection of moonbats, fairies, fruits and nuts order theirs ahead of me.
(One plus, though, is that literally EVERY female in there basically swoons and drools all over me cuz I'm a good looking, tough looking, straight macho type and you can SEE the look of dissatisfaction they have with their soft, sensitive hubby/boyfriend... So I play it up to the hilt, do the "check her out" and "make love to you with my eyes/you know you need it" thing with every chick in the place and they LOVE IT cuz, well, just about every other guy in there looks like some Capri-pants-wearing pus*y in Paris or Montreal.

I became so disgusted with the swishes talking their liberal fruity BS in there that I started wearing my NRA "Stand and Fight" shirt, or my "Gun Owners Of America" shirt /hat etc. I purposely wear it there, even keep a change of shirt in my car that I put on after leaving Starbucks.

The looks that I get are priceless...The pansy guys look at you like you're Woody Harrelson.. The moonbat dads will grab their kids and pull them closer, away from you... And the chicks and MILFs (the Beamer driving ones married to the wealthy software engineers, nerdy accountants etc) look at you with a longing "Oh, My God, what a stud!" look in their often-gorgeous dreamy eyes.

It's literally hysterical.. (and, if I wasn't happily married - and to a Sicilian psycho - I might just take it past the "eye intercourse" and give out my business card with my cell phone # on it...)
;)

I hardly ever wear any type of clothing with words or pictures on it. The only articles like that I have are my NES ZRT hoodie (which I do wear out and about sometimes and I have received "looks"... ZFG), and the Ford Mustang t-shirt my girlfriend got me after I finished restoring my '83 GT. I guess I'd just rather blend in with the crowd and not be noticed most of the time.

Oh right, Starbucks; I should try there. But, Keene is the only place around here with one... that's good enough though. There is a healthy collection of moonbats there already going insane over sidewalk chalk.

Oh ... farmer's markets! We have those. I've been meaning to go to them now that MB is going down the crapper. Moonbats LOVE farmer's markets, even though the government they worship wishes to shut them down and give all farming to Monsanto.

Back
Top Bottom