Scorpion goes “Boom”!

MPX is in B&T price territory and does not compare favorably. Hard pass on Kimber QC, sorry I mean Sig. Same ceo, different pile.

The bigger problem with MPx is the mags. At $50+ ea and no wallhack you're stuck buying pricey mags. (Made by lancer under license from sig) Skorps have cheap OEM and cheap pmag options.

Pictures alone mean nothing. There’s a lot of necessary information to come to any conclusions. None of it is provided here. The scorpion is an excellent firearm with simple blowback action.

Pictures alone mean nothing. There’s a lot of necessary information to come to any conclusions. None of it is provided here. The scorpion is an excellent firearm with simple blowback action.
Good point, could be a squib kaboom.or similar

Good point, could be a squib kaboom.or similar

yeah is it any different than showing me a picture of a mangled up Toyota Camry and deciding it’s a terrible vehicle. The fact that a bazillion scorpions have been sold by CZ (including to total retards) and this is freakishly rare speaks very positively for the design.

The bigger problem with MPx is the mags. At $50+ ea and no wallhack you're stuck buying pricey mags. (Made by lancer under license from sig) Skorps have cheap OEM and cheap pmag options.
Well it is for you. I live in Florida now, idgaf. lol

B&T mags aren’t that cheap either, fwiw.

Well it is for you. I live in Florida now, idgaf. lol

B&T mags aren’t that cheap either, fwiw.

the cheap but functional CZ scorpion mags shouldnt much matter with respect to state mag restriction BS. even 10 rd MPX mags are very expensive.

Yeah - a simple out of battery kaboom there is a whole lot of places for pressure to go, out magwell and out barrel. Things can get all jammed up from a case splitting open and the rifle can then be "untrustworthy" but shouldn't be so dramatic. Anything auto loading can probably do it in some manner.

That sort of thing has gotta be something else. The manufacturer should replace it either way unless they can see gross operator error.

16490803725814150105818500841863.jpg

Back
Top Bottom