Scam artist alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been a member here for a dozen years and a third of your posts are in this thread.

The answer to your question is in the 605 page Targetsportsusa.com thread.
Well, Aaron, what next?

Go to your medicine cabinet. Take out all the bottles with your name on them. Any that say take daily or multiple times a day, please start taking them again. It’s important to keep the hard working people at your local pharmacy employed and busy. If you stop taking your meds, you won’t need refills and someone will loose their job. Think about the poor guy with student loans for his pharmacy degree. TAKE YOUR MEDS

Last edited:
Go to your medicine cabinet. Take out all the bottles with your name on them. Any that say take daily or multiple times a day, please start taking them again. It’s important to keep the hard working people at your local pharmacy employed and busy. If you stop taking tour meds, you won’t need refills and someone will loose their job. Think about the poor guy with student loans for his pharmacy degree. TAKE YOUR MEDS
And go green

I think you should stop posting. Honky is a very offensive racial slur and has no place on a welcoming and equity based firearms forum. This is making white-identifying European people, and all BIBOCs VaONV (Black, Indiginous, Bodies of Color, Vaxxed bodies or Non-Vaxxed bodies) very uncomfortable. Stop throwing salt in the racial wounds we suffer as a society, we are all in this together and need to move forward.

I think you should stop posting. Honky is a very offensive racial slur and has no place on a welcoming and equity based firearms forum. This is making white-identifying European people, and all BIBOCs VaONV (Black, Indiginous, Bodies of Color, Vaxxed bodies or Non-Vaxxed bodies) very uncomfortable. Stop throwing salt in the racial wounds we suffer as a society, we are all in this together and need to move forward.
Agreed. I suggest jive ass Turkey. 😂

Go to your medicine cabinet. Take out all the bottles with your name on them. Any that say take daily or multiple times a day, please start taking them again. It’s important to keep the hard working people at your local pharmacy employed and busy. If you stop taking your meds, you won’t need refills and someone will loose their job. Think about the poor guy with student loans for his pharmacy degree. TAKE YOUR MEDS
Trooling again,, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
And go green
On the trool again, huh?

I wish I had something to contribute to this thread. But I’m speechless..(yet I’m still talking, lol)

Reactions: AHM
You might recall that modern forum software is basically a pretty interface for a database. As such, it naturally generates reports on user activity. This means a user can quickly see when you joined the forum, how many posts you have, and what thread you're currently viewing:
1643489909458.png
That same page shows us that in the 11.5 years and 28 posts of your membership here, 10 have been in this thread, 6 approximating "on the trool again" and two acting like you have some special power because you know my legal name. (We can have a separate conversation about how that's at best uncouth, but rest assured I make no special effort to hide the fact that I am attached to this handle.)

Before those, your last two posts were to a couple of HSC threads, telling folks who you think they should vote for in the 2020 board election, and signed off as "Clarence."
1643490058612.png

In April 2013, you made five posts in a thread actually trying to help a member understand the NFA process - thank you for your contributions there - and three in a conversation about shotguns for home defense.

Rewind another year, and you are again sharing the opinions of "Brother Clarence" on the HSC election for Feb 2012.

Further back, you have infrequent posts in 2010/11 of someone who wants to be part of a community helping people find firearms they were looking for, and generally taking part in conversations.

During your tenure here, more than a third has been in this thread. Add in your recommendations for the board, and we're up to almost half. If you are not Clarence, and don't know who he is, you might want to stop posting for him. If you are Clarence, you might want consider how trolling NES makes you look to the local community.

You might recall that modern forum software is basically a pretty interface for a database. As such, it naturally generates reports on user activity. This means a user can quickly see when you joined the forum, how many posts you have, and what thread you're currently viewing:
View attachment 570668
That same page shows us that in the 11.5 years and 28 posts of your membership here, 10 have been in this thread, 6 approximating "on the trool again" and two acting like you have some special power because you know my legal name. (We can have a separate conversation about how that's at best uncouth, but rest assured I make no special effort to hide the fact that I am attached to this handle.)

Before those, your last two posts were to a couple of HSC threads, telling folks who you think they should vote for in the 2020 board election, and signed off as "Clarence."
View attachment 570669

In April 2013, you made five posts in a thread actually trying to help a member understand the NFA process - thank you for your contributions there - and three in a conversation about shotguns for home defense.

Rewind another year, and you are again sharing the opinions of "Brother Clarence" on the HSC election for Feb 2012.

Further back, you have infrequent posts in 2010/11 of someone who wants to be part of a community helping people find firearms they were looking for, and generally taking part in conversations.

During your tenure here, more than a third has been in this thread. Add in your recommendations for the board, and we're up to almost half. If you are not Clarence, and don't know who he is, you might want to stop posting for him. If you are Clarence, you might want consider how trolling NES makes you look to the local community.

Damn that was beautiful.

View attachment 570668

View attachment 570669

On the trool again, huh?

I have about 20 online vendors including Target Sports, Ammo Depot, and many others that send me emails every day and purport to sell ammo at a discounted price and WILL ship it to Massachusetts to your home address. I thought Healy had said that they could not do such a delivery. Have long suspected that an outfit that does not list a telephone number or street address that was selling only online was most likely a scammer. Also suspect that many that have bought that really reasonable 9 mm for 40 cents a round--and have not heard anything except the cash register ringing out against their credit card. A lot of folks that get scammed, especially for a large amount, are too ashamed of being had, to talk about it--and, I understand. Would be interesting to know if anyone has actually received ammo from one of these out-of-staters just for curiosities sake. No, no names please. Maybe a "I know a person who.................... all hearsay stuff, etc., etc., etc." Healy is running for Governor now and if she grabs a couple of these outfits (if they actually made a delivery) it would score her a lot of points with the gun haters in MA. If these outfits are willing to announce that they are going to violate State Law, they should not be trusted with my money, and won't be until I hear that they are actually making the promised deliveries. That's about it and now is the time that I guess I should brace myself for the online attack that many of you readers out there live for and which I have just provided to you the material necessary to pull it off. Enjoy. Honky.
9DBDE28F-18DF-4471-A821-1E41A2EBE596.jpeg

If these outfits are willing to announce that they are going to violate State Law, they should not be trusted with my money, and won't be until I hear that they are actually making the promised deliveries.

Which state law are these out of state vendors violating?

I have about 20 online vendors including Target Sports, Ammo Depot, and many others that send me emails every day and purport to sell ammo at a discounted price and WILL ship it to Massachusetts to your home address. I thought Healy had said that they could not do such a delivery. Have long suspected that an outfit that does not list a telephone number or street address that was selling only online was most likely a scammer. Also suspect that many that have bought that really reasonable 9 mm for 40 cents a round--and have not heard anything except the cash register ringing out against their credit card. A lot of folks that get scammed, especially for a large amount, are too ashamed of being had, to talk about it--and, I understand. Would be interesting to know if anyone has actually received ammo from one of these out-of-staters just for curiosities sake. No, no names please. Maybe a "I know a person who.................... all hearsay stuff, etc., etc., etc." Healy is running for Governor now and if she grabs a couple of these outfits (if they actually made a delivery) it would score her a lot of points with the gun haters in MA. If these outfits are willing to announce that they are going to violate State Law, they should not be trusted with my money, and won't be until I hear that they are actually making the promised deliveries. That's about it and now is the time that I guess I should brace myself for the online attack that many of you readers out there live for and which I have just provided to you the material necessary to pull it off. Enjoy. Honky.
Quiet! If you need ammo you’re f***ing retarded.. I want to sell of some guns but you know, no one wants to be investigated… Apparently you can only sell off the artillery.. Liquor stores are essentials businesss but they shut down the FFL’s. #ClownWorld

I can sell five guns a year, But I have to deal with 55 retards

View attachment 570668

View attachment 570669

That was HOT! Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom