"Say shalom to my little friend!" NYC Rabbis Learn To Use Firearms

And a little time with them on their waist and we'll have a few more who realize that it isn't "The One Ring"

Peace through the threat of returned fire is still peace.

[party]

Shalom!

It's definitely a move in the right direction, but this sentiment that "somebody has to protect me" has a bunch of holes in it (and not of the good kind). It's not the responsibility of the pilot, rabbi or priest to protect the plane, synagogue or church.

Inside a Kew Gardens place of prayer is a team of experts whose goal is to make synagogues safer by teaching martial arts, how to use a gun and protecting worshipers if someone came in with guns blaring.

Last edited:
There a bug up Bloombergs arse!

Now if we could get the Ministers, Priests and Pastors of Boston to man-up, we would have Menino by the balls too...

If I'm not mistaken, shalom means "peace."

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall inherit the earth, and peace can come at the end of a barrel.

Bravo Zulu to these Rabbis for keeping the peace in their synagogues. Hopefully their members will decide to join the "Piece" Train too.

And lets hope that all their synogauge members also get LTC's and carry. We need more converts!

If I'm not mistaken, shalom means "peace."
You're not. However, it can also mean "hello" or "goodbye".

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall inherit the earth, and peace can come at the end of a barrel.
blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... six foot by three foot of it. [thinking]
And lets hope that all their synogauge members also get LTC's and carry.
Great idea, but highly unlikely - this IS New York, after all. And carry permits only get issued to people with names like Stephen Tyler and Michael Bloomberg - big shots. Not us peons.

Back
Top Bottom