• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Saturday range time with the boys...

Jamie

NES Member
I finally got back to the range on Saturday after a few hectic weeks of life in general. Brought my boys with me as they were itching to throw some lead down range. I ended up meeting up with a fellow NESer and club member "Notalib" and we had a great time. We stayed for about 4 hours, shot each others guns, and shot the bull for a bit too. Pics follow.

Griffin with the Walther P-22
292d5b14.jpg

Another
44e7976a.jpg

Connor with the Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum
dcf67ef3.jpg

Connor with "Notalib"s .44 Magnum lever action
596b5bdb.jpg

"Daddy, can I shoot the .460?" "Not yet Grasshopper, not yet."
470175a0.jpg

Connor with some serious hardware
7ce37457.jpg

Turned out to be a great day![grin] We also shot the Nylon 66, Mini 14, Mossberg 500A, a Mosin M-44, and a shit ton of 9mm through the Glock 17 and S&W 910. All together over 4000 rounds downrange![smile] Griffin did shoot the AR-15, but it made boogers fly out of his nose (he has a cold), so he gave that up quick.[shocked]

Last edited:
It's great to get out with the kids. I was able to take my girls on Friday.

Griffin with the .460 reminds me of my Kylie (9). She loves to shoot the big stuff.

wow, your little guys shoot some serious hardware!!!! LOL

i have to get my son out on the P22 next time.

Can't wait to take my daughter shooting with me. Although she did ask me the other day "Dad, you don't shoot people with guns do you? Because guns can shoot people". I was kind of taken aback by that comment. Where the heck does she hear crap like that? [angry]

AFAIK her only gun experience is Bambi and Tom & Jerry.

Back
Top Bottom