• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Military & Veterans 40% Discount..

I just got my new gun from the S&W 2009 Military Discount program. If you had a Military I.D with your picture and Social Security number on it you qualifed for a 40% discount on the firearms they sold.

But S&W was over whelmed in Dec. by the response for the 2009 offer because it was a little know program that they offered until someone posted on the internet late last year. As a result of that they were swamped with orders in Dec. Up until then they were filling about 20 a month.

To S&W's credit even though they were caught off guard by the sudden response to their 40% off Military Discount program they are continuing it for 2010 with a change instead of a 40% discount it's been changed to a rebate program for their M&P line.

Even though it's not as good as what was offered before it's still a good deal.

Here’s the link.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...&storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&content=755004

Last edited:
Cool! I bought my M&P-15 from First Defense earlier this year, before the latest rebate/free magazine offer came out, and before I had heard about the 40% deal. (AWESOME people to do business with, by the way.)

Too bad the PR of M won't allow me 30rd P-Mags. Might just be better off with $100 for other toys.

Back
Top Bottom