S&W M&P APEX DCAEK Review: Update!

Just installed mine, Night and Day! Love it!

Just read the whole thread and it seems like an additional $92 added to the cost of the MA M&P9, is another MA tax that has to be paid.
The added cost of living in this wonderful state!

I'm wondering, did you have to specify the DCAEK kit was going into a MA M&P?

Thanks,
Rich

Just read the whole thread and it seems like an additional $92 added to the cost of the MA M&P9, is another MA tax that has to be paid.
The added cost of living in this wonderful state!

I'm wondering, did you have to specify the DCAEK kit was going into a MA M&P?

Thanks,
Rich

They will include the parts necessary for both the free state and ban state versions. To my recollection, the only difference was the sear spring.

On the plus side, according to many members here, that $100 gives the gun a better trigger than the free state version.

Guns, bikes, cars, etc, etc. Most of us can't leave 'em alone, making them better ain't a tax. It's a right to passage for your man card.

Talk like than may lead to yours being pulled.

[crying]

</sarcasm>

On the plus side, according to many members here, that $100 gives the gun a better trigger than the free state version.

True story. My wife has a Massachusetts M&P 9 with the Apex kit. A buddy of mine has a free state M&P 9 purchased locally here in Arizona. The free state trigger is still kinda crappy when stock.

Guns, bikes, cars, etc, etc. Most of us can't leave 'em alone, making them better ain't a tax. It's a right to passage for your man card.

Talk like than may lead to yours being pulled.

[crying]

</sarcasm>

Who doesn't try to modify their new lawnmower to make it more powerful and disable all the safety crap? Come on, I know you do it too.

Back
Top Bottom