S&W M&P 9 Compact Holster??

MJM

Can anyone recommend a decent OWB holster that conceals well for a S&W M&P 9 Compact. Thanks

thanks will check it out. out of all my CCWs this one seems to be giving me the hardest time for holster selection and i'm not sure why.

I use a Raven Concealment Phantom with my 9c and it does a great job, if your o.k. with kydex.

Question: On the Phantom Product .. do you need a Pant size that is bigger than what you wear or does it really fit that well on the inside of the waist band? I was looking at the S&W fitted holster but that only runs on the belt not the inside of the waist band

Question: On the Phantom Product .. do you need a Pant size that is bigger than what you wear or does it really fit that well on the inside of the waist band? I was looking at the S&W fitted holster but that only runs on the belt not the inside of the waist band

I only use the Phantoms OWB... so I can't answer your question. But reviews have said that you still need the right pant size for IWB carry just like any other IWB holster. The only difference is that the Phantom seems to be more comfortable IWB compared to other kydex holsters, according to the reviews.

I carry a S&W M&P 40 FS.

I really like the Galco holsters .usgalco.com/Holster , check out the cop slide or the concealable holster. I really like the FLETCH holster FLETCH but it looks like they only make that for the fullsize. That is my OWB carry holster, my IWB carry holster is a Mernickle PS2. They make some sweet OWB ones also, check them out mernickleholsters.coml.

You can't go wrong with the Mernickle, it is one well made holster.

Back
Top Bottom