• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W 1012 shotgun got one? Or know who is stocking?

I am trying to find one of the new 1012 12 guage semi in APG camo and my local dealer has had no luck so far. I have found the black ones but would like the camo if possible. everyone who I called so far doesn't have one in stock and the Dist doesn't either.

So If you would keep an eye out I would be greatful.

and if anyone owns or has shot one please post a review! I guess they are a Beretta knockoff.

I have an email in to the manager, I have seen one at AAA in west springfield but only in black. they advertise the camo versions but the major distributors only have the black and wood stocked ones. I will give them a call today after bugging my local shop to see if he finally found anything else out. (he is a nice guy but doesn't seem to follow up well for a customer.)

Last edited:
They only have the black ones in stock. I want the camo so will either have to wait or settle for the black. (and then camo it!) Lol. Thanks guys.

I'm sure that many dealers would order one for you. If a distributor has one, a dealer can get it for you in just a few days.

By in stock I mean at the distributors. only one shop other than S&W has any in stock and that is AAA.
the camo pattern I want is not coming in country till next year I guess. (From the manager at the S&W store who I know) so I have to either wait or go with the waterfowl camo. Hmmmmm

Well I went with the Black base model and will get the 22A for .49.00 and then camo the shotgun with gunkote if I still want camo on it. I am replacing my old Franchi that was dad's, I broke the stock on it opening day last year and have to either repair it or find a replacement. Nice gun just never really clicked with mt like some. I hope with the adjustability of the S&W and the adjustable stock I can get a good fit easy.

Last edited:
Glen, I checked with a dealer about the shotgun/22A deal. I was told that the 22A that S&W is offering is not MA compliant and he couldn't honor the offer.

Back
Top Bottom