• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Russian Ambassador shot in Turkey

He has in fact died. This is not going to end well

I don't see any major difference. The perp was likely a member of one of the groups already fighting Russia in Syria. So Russia will likely just bomb Syria more. That sucks for Syrians, but I don't think changes much.

I doubt this will change much in the relationship between Russia and Turkey. Erdogan will likely use it as an excuse to crackdown even more on civil liberties, but I think that was coming regardless.

key words there are "remove nukes".

I tend to accept the argument that a non nuclear war could happen with Russia. A war limited to Russia attempting to gain something via invasion of a NATO member.

MAD is still MAD even if we have guys with guns shooting each other.

I don't think you really understand how bad an idea tangling with Russia is? We need to leave them alone and they need to leave us alone. We don't need to be doing any "pee pee" slapping.
Yes we do. Putin needs to be told in no uncertain terms to stop meddling in the West, withdraw from Syria, the Ukraine and Crimea or else. His country is on the verge of economic collapse because of Putin's escapades and we can crush him w/appropriate sanctions. Little Puty is a madman who's dream is to resurrect the USSR and to conquer more countries. The only exports the Russians have are weapons, oil and gas and with the collapse of oil prices his regime teeters on the brink of collapse. He's a paper tiger ripe for killing. Haven't you learned from Barry's pacifist approach?

Like Turkey and Russia were besties to begin with. They supposedly shot down a Russian fighter earlier this year, right?

Jeethus cwithe. Anyone have a full version of the video? (that shows the time before he got shot?)

-Mike
Well they're both dead now. Can't wait for Little Puty's reaction and I don't mean the official one. Remember when Barry and the left mocked Romney during the 2012 debates for insisting Russia was our biggest threat? Putin doesn't play by the rules and the USA needs to realize this quickly.

Police later killed the assailant, Turkish station NTV reported.

The assailant was a 22-year-old off-duty police officer who worked in the Turkish capital, said Ankara's mayor Melih Gokcek.

After the initial shot, the attacker approached Karlov as he lay on the ground and shot him at least one more time at close range, according to an AP photographer at the scene.

Like Turkey and Russia were besties to begin with. They supposedly shot down a Russian fighter earlier this year, right?

Turkey says it has shot down a Russian-made warplane on the Syrian border for violating Turkish airspace.

[popcorn] you just know, how the media will twist and turn this to make Trump look bad . . . . .
Tell "mom jeans" to put on his "big boy" pants and steer our" ship of state" through this shxx storm ! ! ! !

Police later killed the assailant, Turkish station NTV reported.

The assailant was a 22-year-old off-duty police officer who worked in the Turkish capital, said Ankara's mayor Melih Gokcek.

After the initial shot, the attacker approached Karlov as he lay on the ground and shot him at least one more time at close range, according to an AP photographer at the scene.

Turkey says it has shot down a Russian-made warplane on the Syrian border for violating Turkish airspace.

Saw the vid, can't see it all but you see the first shot come through his chest, then he drops, and it would seem to be why he's dropping the guy keeps unloading on him, didn't count but it seemed like 6 or 7 shots. He was dead PDQ.

When Hillary finds the guy that made the video ,
that set off this attack, she will forward it to the Russians along with the new reset button.

Back
Top Bottom