RIP John O'Leary (owner of the Gun Room)

I bought a .22 from them for a really good price, other than that everything was a bit too much for my taste. That being said, if I needed some cleaning supplies id drop by just for the convenience factor.

I agree he was a character. I always got along OK at the Gun Room, although it's been many years. I think the last thing I bought there was a Marlin 30-30, about 15 years ago. RIP.

I once spent the better part of an afternoon talking with John about a black power revolver that I have. He was very knowledgeable about the history of them and I found him to be a very interesting. I miss you John.

kurt, I'll go out on a limb here and guess complications due to diabetes.

Another dreaded disease that could be cured, but there's to much money to be made treating it.

kurt, I'll go out on a limb here and guess complications due to diabetes.

Another dreaded disease that could be cured, but there's to much money to be made treating it.

That sucks - my sister just got diagnosed with it. She's 44 and doesnt have an ounce of fat on her.

RIP

I bought my first gun there and from him 25 years ago.....don't buy much there now, but just the other day I bought some little accessory from him directly. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom