• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIFLE RAFFLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typo, THANK YOU FOR THAT GENEROSITY!!!! Tell you what, I live in southeastern MA and Id be glad to drive down and pick it up from you!!!

The fund is at 4,328.00 as of this morning. Its been quiet for the last couple of days, but Im still holding out that we can make 5 grand. If I get 5 days of no donations, I will wait 5 more days after that to get anyone else a chance to get in, then close the raffle. The generosity has been overwhelming thus far, and the family can really use it. Bills are adding up fast I guess. As a matter of note, ANYONE in NEW ENGLAND can get in on this. I WILL SHIP TO AN FFL from an FFL in MA. I WILL SHIP FROM AN FFL IN MA TO AN FFL IN CT, NH, ME, RI, or VT. Thanks for all you all are doing, I see the home stretch coming soon!!!

Four more For Lexy, 1012-8472-3094-6020, 2756-9033-9040-9792, 0792-9720-8769-9635, 0738-0032-6392-0087.
Also Brian and I have something else in the works, so green members please check in the members forum tonight for a new raffle.

I'm only 28, but the young Marines picture and blue eye shadow touched me and my girlfriends heart. Get well Lex! Us southcoasters are pullin' for ya!

35S10763GE657260S
33212713AE274851P
47197405W63193324
8SE136576D364131H
9UA56480VT773380D

HOLY CRAP... just when I thought we were about done with the generosity, you guys come back in STYLE!!!!! .........

little something to help

Confirmation number: 93G636072N070315U

its only one but it helps alittle. our hearts are with you lexi

Bri, every SINGLE one, adds up to what NES is doing as a WHOLE for this young lady.... we are UNOFFICIALLY ( right now) at my goal!!!! I will officialize it by the end of this week, and at the end of next week when the Lower raffle ends, Ill be having Lexy herself dig into a bag of entries to pick winners.

Also, got an update from Lexys Care Page today.....

Went to Boston yesterday to see Dr. Gebhardt, Lex is leg looks preyty good, swelling surgical area etc. She still has blistering so she will not begin chemo on Friday. We will go back again Tuesday for another check. Giving the leg a little more time to heal. We are still working on pain meds as well, we have to check with pain mngt. again today, there is one medicine that really makes Lex emotional and its uncontrolable. She is getting a lot of phantom pain and an electric feeling shock, part for the whole process. But she is getting around on crutches in a wheelchair with help, this wont be changed for almost 6 weeks and she will get fitted for a temporary prosthetic for walking. We also drove a few extra miles after Boston to meet Bob to make some more adjustments on her leg.
She is doing well and has great progress, just some moments are tough. Deep breaths, one day at a time.

WE MADE IT!!! 5,150 dollars, plus donations direct to the Morels family got us where I wanted to be!!!! I cant say how much it means to me that you all came together for this cause.... Shes one hell of a kid, and her family will really be able to use this money to keep them afloat financially for another month!! ( we are hoping julie will be able to get back to work after December when the Chemo stops)..... The prosthetics being built for her right now, and in a few more weeks, she will get her permanent leg.

I'm donating this to the raffle, it's a Norinco 98 (copy of a Remington 870). It's brand new, never been fired. It has a few minor safe scratches but other than that it's new. It has an 18" barrel, ghost ring sights, and takes 2-3/4" and 3" shells. I have spoken to Brian (fhvnLT4A) so to keep it simple on his end when he picks the winner he will send me the info and I will make arrangements with the winner to transfer it to them. I'm sure you all know that what's happened to this young lady and her family could just as well happen to any one of us, it's not much but it can only help.
IMG_1150.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Prayers to Lexy and her family. Glad to help in such a small way. Beautiful rifle. Confirmation number: 9NG08845WR615791S

02R23747X4853412N

Prayers and thoughts for her and her family. We went through this with my nephew Milton 7 years ago. He was diagnosed when he was 11yrs old. He had his leg amputated and spent 4yrs in and out of the hospital. He had more courage & strength than any adult I've ever known. God bless you, your a very good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom