[Review] On Target Training NH - Defensive Carbine

An instructor I trained with before said this:

"Everything I'll teach you today I stole from somebody else."

I sure didn't care and I benefitted from his instruction.

If instructors steal what they teach from the best - we all benefit.

A few days late, but what are you gonna do...

I enjoyed my time with Seth and never turn down a chance to shoot with Clovers and Jibbr, so long as I am local. The class was well run and the pace was good for a level 1 class, but everyone on line was pretty squared away so Seth ramped us up to match the median skill of the class. 500 rounds, LOL. Training in the rain is something everyone should do, it makes you work with your gear in ways you don't think about on a nice sunny day. I know my 1-4x scope gets a little harder to use once the rain starts to bead up on the lenses, and I heard similar complaints from Stu. I also discovered that Camo Form tape is great for fore end grip in when it is wet, it does more then just look cool. The shoot, move, and communicate drills were great for inducing enough stress to make you think and work while keeping everyone safe and the guns pointed at the berm.

All in all this was a relatively inexpensive way to get on the firing line with a few buddies for a structured day of training. If you have a buddy or 2 and can work it out I would suggest it. I know Stu, Josh, and I are looking at the schedule for the rest of the year trying to work out an other training day.

Also, Pemi...my lord. I am really looking forward to my membership package to come in so I can head up and shoot as a member.

Back
Top Bottom