• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Retired MA State Trooper "accidentally" fires gun in tavern

Ah...Major Crimes?
I believe that sort of spun off from The Closer, didn't it?

Winner winner chicken dinner! Yes, I believe it was a spin off of the Closer. Not sure if you are local to Groton MA, but if you want to claim your prize I’m a member at Westford Sportmans Club and Harvard or we can meet somewhere. Cheers

Isn't there a thread here somewhere about a kid that got "injured" when a cop shot the ceiling in his classroom? Falling plaster or some such?
Supposedly wounded by "ricocheting fragments".
A teacher with police training accidentally fired his weapon in a classroom during a lesson on gun safety, injuring 3 students
It was, in fact, loaded, and Alexander accidentally fired a shot into the ceiling. When the bullet fragments ricocheted, some of them flew into the neck of one 17-year-old student, his father told the TV station.
"He's shaken up, but he's going to be okay," Fermin Gonzalez said. "It's the craziest thing … It could have been very bad."
Gonzalez said he only learned about the accident when his son came home with blood on his clothing and the bullet fragments still embedded in his neck.​
Frankly, my BS detector went to 11 on that one. Cop/teacher has a ND in a classroom, and not only doesn't notice the student is bleeding but the bleeding student just goes home with fragments still in his neck?? Uh huh.

Winner winner chicken dinner! Yes, I believe it was a spin off of the Closer. Not sure if you are local to Groton MA, but if you want to claim your prize I’m a member at Westford Sportmans Club and Harvard or we can meet somewhere. Cheers

Hey, quiller.
Thanks.
However, I'm over in the Springfield part of the state, and absolutely never get out to your neck of the woods.
Do you maybe know a young enthusiast/beginner who would be happy to have that box of .22?
I'm just happy to finally know what show it was from!

Ironically, I just picked up an older Glenfield .22 on Saturday.
You know, in honor of protest day!

2-old-4-this,

Springfield is a ways and I can’t remember the last time I made it out that way.

I’ll be happy to donate to a youth program at one of the clubs I belong too. I’m certain they will go to good use.

Good for you on your purchase. I’m looking to build up a 300 BLK. I recently got a can for one (while it was on sale) so now I have to build a gun! Having an 007 SOT has its benifits here in the state of MA.

All the best....

Back
Top Bottom