Retired MA State Trooper "accidentally" fires gun in tavern

Glockster30

NES Member
Did a search. Close if dupe.

Another gun accidentally fires when retired trooper showing his gun to friends in a tavern.

Will he keep his LTC?

“The retired trooper was showing a firearm that he owned to friends during lunch and the gun accidentally discharged,” state police spokesman David Procopio wrote in an email. “No one was struck by the round. He is licensed to carry.”

Retired trooper's gun goes off in Dennis restaurant

View: https://www.facebook.com/capecodtimes/posts/10155155543337056

Last edited:
I'm privileged, move along, nothing to see here! [rofl]
Ohm, sir, we seem to have a new ventilation hole in that wall over there....
It's ok, it's just a fourtay...

Please change the wording from accidental to negligent.
Typical news paper articles protecting the already protected..[shocked]

Imagine if us lowly serfs whipped out our rosco for a little show and tell at a local restaurant. Never mind if it negligently went off! [slap]

sounds like Ma**h***s will need few more lawrs and licences to keep everyone safe.

Tavern violence? There is no statistics on that, evil NRA is keeping those stats under wraps.

These small town newspapers play "press release journalism". If they had real journalists, they would dig and find out the name of the ex trooper even if not included in the police press release.

This is how it would read for any other serf.

"“The retired trooper was showing a firearm that he owned to friends during lunch and the gun accidentally discharged,” state police spokesman David Procopio wrote in an email. “No one was struck by the round. He is no longer licensed to carry.”

With all the people in here there are only 16 comments in the paper's website?? Really,, we should be able to bury that website in comments,,, whining in here is just preaching to the choir.

i hope we get to see his name, i have a suspicion who it might be. ran into the guy i'm thinking about a few times

Thats MIB in front, picking up there lunch. What you folks heard was not a gun, it was a glass falling on the floor and the smoke was from a sizzling fajita tray.

The first thing I do, if showing someone my firearm (in a private spot, of course) is unload it, show them it is "safe" and then drop the slide. I keep the mag and extra round in my pocket. LOGIC.

Back
Top Bottom