RESULTS OF THE 2016 GREAT NES CMP M1 CARBINE ORDER

What make of M1 Carbine did you receive from CMP?

• Winchester

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Inland

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saginaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quality Hardware

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Underwood

• Standard Products

• Total voters
Wow that's gorgeous! I wonder why its rated only FG with a 1/1 barrel and that great wood.

Looking at how perfectly the wood pattern blends between the stock and hand guard, and that they're both IO, I am led to believe that the two pieces are an original matched set.

All cleaned up inside. Performed a detail strip. Lots of soot inside the stock, slide, and bolt. My bolt take down tool has one prong of the plunger arm broken and its nearly impossible to put back together; but I won't need to take it down for quite a while. Printed out some MOA orange targets and ready to test it out tomorrow before the snow (!) arrives.

T

Last edited:
Great stuff in this thread. I'm very happy for those who landed what they wanted; and very interested in range reports [banana].

I might break down and add one to the collection some day but for now it's just more for the rest of you...

Majspud- it's looking like something better than service grade!

Great stuff in this thread. I'm very happy for those who landed what they wanted; and very interested in range reports [banana].

I might break down and add one to the collection some day but for now it's just more for the rest of you...

Majspud- it's looking like something better than service grade!

Me too gives me something to do. I won't get to the range if I'm lucky until April 24th

Me too gives me something to do. I won't get to the range if I'm lucky until April 24th

I may get to the range but won't be able to shoot anything bigger than mouse fart recoil unless I shoot off bags as a lefty.

How much do the M1 Carbines kick? I have not shot one in over 25 years, and that one was a folder too.

they're pop guns. If you're used to shooting high power then you won't even notice the carbine kick.

I may get to the range but won't be able to shoot anything bigger than mouse fart recoil unless I shoot off bags as a lefty.

How much do the M1 Carbines kick? I have not shot one in over 25 years, and that one was a folder too.

Maybe 5# of free energy coming back at you.....how that will feel ? Depends on your injury and personal pain index.

I got mine last week. A 1942 FG Inland.

9862c8912ea2c0785c3771923d6216d7.jpg

bd60077dc4f2c31eb6f4b84d21b095b4.jpg

3ffd4dbb86a6f4815a324b6784fbaefe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom