Reputation Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can leave smilies in the rep comments too if you know the html code used on the forum.

To leave this [laugh], type in [ then laugh then ] with no spaces in between the word and end brackets.

You can leave smilies in the rep comments too if you know the html code used on the forum.

To leave this [laugh], type in [ then laugh then ] with no spaces in between the word and end brackets.

That's the 1 thing I never could figure out how you did that.

- - - Updated - - -

[laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

it works!

That's the 1 thing I never could figure out how you did that.

There's also rep power, which increases when you reach the higher levels.
It used to be that for every 100 points you have, you can give 1 point.
So if someone had 1400 points, they could give 14 points at a time.
That system got out of hand when people started accumulating thousands of points.
Now, anyone with less than a World champion ranking can only rep 1 point at a time.
Two Time Champs can rep with a power of 2 and so on.
I think the highest ranking member right now can only give a maximum of 4.

There's also rep power, which increases when you reach the higher levels.
It used to be that for every 100 points you have, you can give 1 point.
So if someone had 1400 points, they could give 14 points at a time.
That system got out of hand when people started accumulating thousands of points.
Now, anyone with less than a World champion ranking can only rep 1 point at a time.
Two Time Champs can rep with a power of 2 and so on.
I think the highest ranking member right now can only give a maximum of 4.

Yeah I knew that. I think that's how some of the members here have the full caterpillar with only like 1,000 posts. [laugh]

Right now, my rep power is still 1.

gayest thread ever.... [laugh]

not quite......

1290_yeah_im_in_a_gang_460.jpg

there... that oughta do it......

(i would've 'shopped EC's had into that picture if i didn't like living ;) )

I got 3 reps in this thread. [laugh] I feel so dirty now.

IBTR??

EDIT: when it comes to getting kicked out, It helps if you have an avatar like mine. No mod wants to be the one that banned such a beautiful avatar.

Last edited:
I've done multiple karmas and still not over 100 rep. Hell, the winner did not even rep me in one of them. Maybe I need to try posting more cat pics.

a689589c-6cf7-9b34.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just logged into the desktop site and it it took me 5 minutes to see where to leave a rep.. lmao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think a lot of people used the demotivational poster thread to pharm post count and rep points a couple of years ago lol.

I've done multiple karmas and still not over 100 rep. Hell, the winner did not even rep me in one of them. Maybe I need to try posting more cat pics.

I was thinking of hacking into the system and altering the auto-notice:

"You must give it to scatter again before spreading some reputation around."

But then I quit thinking.

People who don't rep for a karma threads are retarded. Someone is nice enough to do karma's and give stuff away for free, they should get rep points, no matter if they win or not. Some people don't get it I don't think.

The winners of the Karma thread especially. If they can't be bothered to take 2 seconds to rep me even if they win, they get left out of the next one. Tough sh*t.

People who don't rep for a karma threads are retarded. Someone is nice enough to do karma's and give stuff away for free, they should get rep points, no matter if they win or not. Some people don't get it I don't think.

The winners of the Karma thread especially. If they can't be bothered to take 2 seconds to rep me even if they win, they get left out of the next one. Tough sh*t.
Rep points are sort of the institutional secret of NES. I'd guess not many forum users really know about them. Readers of this thread excepted, or course. I've learned a lot.

Send one your way. Rep is free and cost nothing. Rep away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom