• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Republicans and the Courts Are Destroying the Second Amendment in Ways Democrats Can’t Read more: h

Unfortunately for them firearms don't expire. It will suck for the next generations when they become adults and want to protect themselves and their families but the firearms will always be out there whether the liberals like it or not. It's just going to come down to personal decisions. If these turds get their way and totally ban everything, are you really gonna comply and like Janet Reno said, "Turn em in" or are you going to invest in mylar bags and weather proof containers. Again, it all boils down to personal decisions which the liberal turds can NOT control.

The people who think the right is way better than the left is half the problem. The other half is career politicians. It's like choosing to bang a hooker with herpes over one who has HIV

I guess our choices have boiled down to a Hooker with herpes ( a Disease for life) or a Hooker with HIV (a Death sentence)... Hmmm. which one shall I take???

It's like a Hobson's choice...meaning none...

I guess our choices have boiled down to a Hooker with herpes ( a Disease for life) or a Hooker with HIV (a Death sentence)... Hmmm. which one shall I take???

It's like a Hobson's choice...meaning none...

Pretty much it, screwed either way unless we get rid of the career politicians

The people who think the right is way better than the left is half the problem. The other half is career politicians. It's like choosing to bang a hooker with herpes over one who has HIV

No, because at least you get a fun night with the hooker out of the bargain. No such redeeming factor when dealing with politicians.

Back
Top Bottom