Reflecting upon the rampant fuddery and their threat to freedom

Fudds are a bigger problem than the anti's. Because if every Fudd was a screaming liberty loving rabid gun owner - then the anti's would not be able to use them us by saying things like: "why can't you just be satisified with one of those antique fancy single shot shotguns - Elmer over here is"

NO MORE ELMERS.

I have not read the other thread, and I do understand what you're saying.

But, how do you define "Fudd? Who draws the line in the sand?

Is there an entrance exam to be on the inside of the line? And, what's a passing grade?

Yeah- there probably should be an "entrance exam".

Most people I know - that I associate with regularly - took the test themselves by reading the founding documents of this country - and reading thru the writings and the history of the people who were alive at that time. They backed up their research and ongoing testing of themselves - by reading history since that time - much of which backs up DIRECTLY - what the founding fathers were talking about as the reasons why they started this country and laid down the government - we used to have.

My experience with anti's and Fudds - is that they are just ****ing ignorant. They simply have no REAL idea of what is going on around them - or of the history behind them.

Here's a FUDD entrance exam:

Do you think it is anybody's business what I do or own, as long as it doesn't involuntarily harm anyone else?

If yes, you are a freedom hating head in the sand FUDD!

If no, you love individual freedom and understand that an AR-15 is harmless by its existence and needs a person to violate other laws first in order to do harm with this black killy machine!

To the closet FUDDs who are fine with their remington 870 and S&W compact fortay..... Your inability to understand NATURAL RIGHTS is the reason we still have the patriot act and NDAA..... compromise on rights that are not granted by kings but rather acknowledged by representatives will only breed tyranny and death!

+1 to angelking! Time to go check out itstime2a.org

I think it's time for you guys to grab your rifles and start a march on Washington...stop being board sissy's and put your money where your mouth is.

Crying about others and what they do will not solve your problem or make you happy....stop being a bunch of chicken shits.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting, maybe hunting politicians: "A people who would stand fast in their liberty, should furnish themselves with weapons proper for their defence, and learn the use of them. It is indeed a hard case that those who are happy in the blessings of providence, and disposed to live peaceably with all men, should be obligated to keep up with the idea of blood and slaughter, and expend their time and treasure to acquire the arts and instruments of death. But this is a necessity which the depravity of human nature has laid upon every state. Nor was there ever a people that continued, for any considerable time, in the enjoyment of liberty, who were not in the capacity to defend themselves against invaders, unless they were too poor and inconsiderable to tempt an enemy"- Simeon Howard, to the ancient and honorable artillery company in Boston, June 7, 1777 . pg 186 The Quotable Founding Fathers: A Treasury of 2, 500 Wise and Witty Quotations from the Men and Women Who Created America: Buckner F. Melton Jr.: 9781574888294: Amazon.com: Books

Last edited:
Part of me says we need to institute military service for all (male and female). After a few encounters, fewer and fewer people will ask again "Why do you need a gun?" Plus some PT will reduce the obesity epidemic. Win-win.

No

I think it's time for you guys to grab your rifles and start a march on Washington...stop being board sissy's and put your money where your mouth is.

Crying about others and what they do will not solve your problem or make you happy....stop being a bunch of chicken shits.

You gonna stand with them or just call them chicken shits while doin the same thing ?

Part of me says we need to institute military service for all (male and female). After a few encounters, fewer and fewer people will ask again "Why do you need a gun?" Plus some PT will reduce the obesity epidemic. Win-win.

I spent an hour the other day arguing with military members who support many ownership a firearm restrictions.

I know many gun owners fighting us. Pisses me off. Say it's our fault for owning ar's they don't have. Etc.... Theyres a list of them blaming each other. It's stupid. Can't stand it

As for politics.
1: first best plan is civil disobedience. Don't follow their rules
2: they will have to show their ugly teeth. Hopefully we gain support. Perhaps not. In ny they have a hotline to turn in your unregistered neighbor. Fun fun. People are pissed
3: don't shoot! I hear a lot of violent rebellion talk. Bad idea. Other than obvious ad reason, do not make a martyr out of one of them!

Ny fell. Conn fell real bad. Nothing in mass. Hopefully it stays that way.

Joe and Martlett are correct. Military service or veteran status is no guarantee that a person is pro 2A. Who do you think will come and take the guns, the Girl Scouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know many gun owners fighting us. Pisses me off. Say it's our fault for owning ar's they don't have. Etc.... Theyres a list of them blaming each other. It's stupid. Can't stand it

As for politics.
1: first best plan is civil disobedience. Don't follow their rules
2: they will have to show their ugly teeth. Hopefully we gain support. Perhaps not. In ny they have a hotline to turn in your unregistered neighbor. Fun fun. People are pissed
3: don't shoot! I hear a lot of violent rebellion talk. Bad idea. Other than obvious ad reason, do not make a martyr out of one of them!

Ny fell. Conn fell real bad. Nothing in mass. Hopefully it stays that way.

You can only hold your fire for so long. Eventually, you will be faced with no other option than to shoot. The Founders faced that option on April 19th, 1775. They chose to stand their ground and fire.

Pray we succeed without another April 19th (AKA peacefully from within the system), for the next April 19th will be far more bloody and will be the start of a far more bloody war.

Back
Top Bottom