CT: Armed Patrol wants New Haven residents to take safety into their own hands despite opposition

RIGHT, they should be driving Toyota's with an M134 mounted in the back
Well, whatever it takes to mitigate the problem, but having the gumption to initiate a possible solution and then backing down completely is unacceptable in my opinion.

And going unarmed in any capacity against known criminals is not only unacceptable, but also foolish.

Well, whatever it takes to mitigate the problem, but having the gumption to initiate a possible solution and then backing down completely is unacceptable in my opinion.

And going unarmed in any capacity against known criminals is not only unacceptable, but also foolish.
True. My only issue was they should CC and not open carry any kind of weapon. It only makes them look like a bunch of thugs or para military, and that's a bad look for any community.

True. My only issue was they should CC and not open carry any kind of weapon. It only makes them look like a bunch of thugs or para military, and that's a bad look for any community.
The community can have "bad look" with less or no crime, or the facade of a "good look" and lots of crime.

I think it's time for some adults there to take the reins of control.

The community can have "bad look" with less or no crime, or the facade of a "good look" and lots of crime.

I think it's time for some adults there to take the reins of control.
Sorry dude but part of what I like about my safe neighborhood is there aren't any armed gangs walking the street. Ya, how a neighborhood looks matters.

Sorry dude but part of what I like about my safe neighborhood is there aren't any armed gangs walking the street. Ya, how a neighborhood looks matters.
So there's no police around? They're armed, they open carry and pretty much have government sanctioned freedom to kill almost at will. 😉
My neighborhood is safe too......just about everyone carries a gun, some open, some concealed, including most of the women. That's what permit less constitutional carry fosters. And we have a very strong castle doctrine/no duty to retreat/stand your ground laws to back it up. People behave rather well and are deterred from FAFO because they know it won't end well for them.
Nobody even bats an eye when someone is open carrying anywhere around here.

So there's no police around? They're armed, they open carry and pretty much have government sanctioned freedom to kill almost at will. 😉
My neighborhood is safe too......just about everyone carries a gun, some open, some concealed, including most of the women. That's what permit less constitutional carry fosters. And we have a very strong castle doctrine/no duty to retreat/stand your ground laws to back it up. People behave rather well and are deterred from FAFO because they know it won't end well for them.
Nobody even bats an eye when someone is open carrying anywhere around here.
I'm surprised if I see 2 cops in a single year, they don't walk around in groups with rifles or look or act like a military force.
I don't know if your twisted or just have never been outside a shit neighborhood, but many places don't have organized armed gangs of paramilitary or vigilante forces, cops or not, walking the streets. That kind of shit needs to not happen, same as rampant crime. Neither is a "good look".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom