Reddit can be weird but here's some spending one HRC's part on gun control

It was leaked a few months ago that Hillary PAC would spend a million dollars to "correct" people's opinions on Reddit. I've read that they recently upped it to 6 million. You guys need to be careful of what you upvote here. A prime example is the post that's currently on the front page here, saying the NRA should have endorsed Johnson instead of Trump. I'm not saying that all such posts are Clinton shills, but it's similar to the kind of tactic they would use. Trying to divide conservatives and persuade them to vote third party...helping her massively.
I'm pretty sure they are also spamming the upvote/downvote system as well. I've seen this one myself, where pro-Clinton or Johnson comments in relatively inactive threads would receive tons of upvotes, and even gilded, within a couple of minutes after being posted.
Again, I'm not saying all Johnson supporters here are Clinton shills. I'm just saying be cautious of what you upvote.

https://m.reddit.com/r/progun/comme...ort=top&utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

If you reddit you should be tossing the default subs in the trash anyway. Lets not forget the France fiasco. /r/news is a joke and useless, but the small subs are quite intellectual . At the end of the day though, you should be considering that we live in a world of 30 second soundbites- where the antis can sink their hooks into your feelers while disreguarding actual intellect.

Back
Top Bottom