• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommendation for Southern NH Safe Dealer

Hi all,

I'm in NH, what would be considered close to Nashua. I need a good sized safe with good fire protection. Up to ~ $4K budget - I want to skip so-called starter safes. I have looked at AMSEC (BT series), Fort Knox a little, and not much else yet. My limitation on size is the fact that I have to get it down a standard basement bulkhead which is about 4 steps away from my paved driveway. I prefer to have any safe delivered and installed, not drop shipped, so I'm looking for a full service situation. Someone that can deliver it and offer advice for ideal location, etc. Anyway, I would welcome recommendations for quality safe dealers suitable for my location. I have spoken with a random selection of dealers... I'm looking for your positive experiences and recommendations. If you've had a good experience let me know. I'm rather new at this.

Thanks,
V

Last edited:
I believe that NH is within the delivery area for Eastern Safe.

Check out the NES Members Group Buy thread on safes . . . it's in the works now.

They do very good work on delivery and installation. Lots of NES'rs have used that company.

I would also recommend the web most safe dealers have a list of online sellers. Many times even if there is a shipping charge you can get one cheaper then many local stores. In any case I woudl look online for prices and what you want before you go to a store so you know what you want and what it should cost.

The most important thing IMHO when buying a safe is buy one much bigger then you think you will need unlike your house it ain't easy to put a addition on your safe LOL. Almost everybody I know who has bought one says the same thing " I should have bought a bigger one !". Good luck with your search.

Thistle Safe located in Malden, MA will deliver and install in NH. Scott is a great guy. Call him...

Back
Top Bottom