Really don't want to do this....

bob6180

NES Member
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

As much as I love my guns and collecting them, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only please and don't insult me with your offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vacuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

Vacuuming SUCKS!!

I gave many of those up years ago. Leaves me more time, and funds, for what's really important. Recognizing the issue is the first step in resolving it. ;)

beautiful! i hear that. we'd be great friends. I'm happy and proud to say I have, untouched under the kitchen sink cabinet, the original stash of cleaning products my mom left when I took over the house 25 years ago. just waiting for vintage household products prices to soar and I'll list them on ebay.

iu

Hint: Install a roof rack for dishes...

Dear Sir or Madam,
I wood like to purchase these items for my son.
He is working at offshore oil rig.
I wood like to pays by a check and have my courier pick them up next weeks.
Or I pay full price plus the cost have them shipped plus some extra for your troubles.
What is your postal address so I's cans send you my payments checks.

Thank you dear sirs.

Last edited:
Dear Sir or Madam,
I wood like to purchase these items for my son.
He is working at an offshore oil rig.
I wood like to pays by a check and have my courier pick them up next weeks.
Or I pay full price plus the cost have them shipped plus some extra for your troubles.
What is your postal address so I's cans send you my payments checks.

Thank you dear sirs.

Signed: Mother of Prince Mabubu,
His Royal Highness, Second-In-Line to the throne of Nigeria

Would you accept a 3rd party check? I recently inherited some money in the form of a check and this sounds like the perfect opportunity to spend it. Of course I'll need the excess back in cash, but I am willing to cut you in for a generous commission for your trouble.

My wife of 35 years does all of that. Cooks, cleans, dishes, laundry etc. I have NEVER even run a dishwasher. She's also helped me drag the last 3 deer out of the woods.

How much are you askin'?

Seriously - I can’t get my wife to shovel dead chipmunks to the back of the woods our house is on. Name your price!

Is that a pre-healey vacuum!? And do you have any pre-ban high capacity bags for it? I will pay cash.

I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

As much as I love my guns and collecting them, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only please and don't insult me with your offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vacuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

lmao i knew what this was because someone posted a version of it on a cb radio page I'm on... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom