Ready to submit LTC/A ALP in Weymouth

Mr. Beerguy,

it would behoove you to ask your town-mate, 38SpecialD, to use some correct punctuation if you would like an answer.

SCRIV LIVES [shocked]

LOL I got a negative rep point for that post of mine. at least sign your name to it and dont use it to just say "ignorant ass". ignorant? that is 38SpecialD's position on the forum, not mine.

I am female and in a wheelchair and live in Weymouth. I also live alone. I will be applying for my LTC renewal in a couple of months. What are my chances of getting an unrestricted Class A license? I have no other way of defending my self accept with my firearm. I just moved into weymouth in August. I left Rockland which is a green town because of housing issues. Thanks for any info you can give me. Cheryl

Bostoncement are you going to answer Mr. Beerguy?I also have made MY home town WEYMOUTH for the last 41 years and I would also like to know why it is a shithole...And I drive for a living and I can also state this about the police in any town if you get pulled over in your own town police 8 out of 10 times will give you a break.I know shithole Weymouth does.Well BostonAsphalt were waiting!!!!!!!

xray.jpg

I am female and in a wheelchair and live in Weymouth. I also live alone. I will be applying for my LTC renewal in a couple of months. What are my chances of getting an unrestricted Class A license? I have no other way of defending my self accept with my firearm. I just moved into weymouth in August. I left Rockland which is a green town because of housing issues. Thanks for any info you can give me. Cheryl

CherylD, go to my recent post:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56915

Cheryld, good luck, I'd give it to you. Hopefully the WPD will see the necessity.........

Back
Top Bottom