Re-enlisted today

After going back and forth I decided to re-enlist and I decided if I was gonna do it I wanted it somewhere cool. I decided on the USS Constitution. Today was the day. It was a great day weather wise in Boston and I was able to have my wife and son, my parents, in laws, grandparents and aunt and uncle present. Afterwards we went to Hooters to watch the Pats game.

re1.jpg

re.jpg

re3.jpg

I hope you fired off the cannon to piss off the yuppie azzhats!

Thank you for your service!

nice!

i'd hit every girl in the hooters pic, at least twice.

how many years? did you get a bonus?

[rofl]

I hope you fired off the cannon to piss off the yuppie azzhats!

Thank you for your service!

That would have been pretty sweet! I didn't hear about that until just now when I read the thread.

nice!

i'd hit every girl in the hooters pic, at least twice.

how many years? did you get a bonus?

[rofl]

Signed up for 6 more and got an ok chunk of change.

Congrats. That's an awesome venue, btw, great idea.

That's awesome and the best photos I've seen in a thread in a long time!

Thank you for your service.

You did.

Thank you for your service.
usa2.gif

The Hooters pic really makes this thread. [wink] [smile]

Thanks!

Congrats and thank you for your service! Those hooter girls could get me to re-up!

After going back and forth I decided to re-enlist and I decided if I was gonna do it I wanted it somewhere cool. I decided on the USS Constitution. Today was the day. It was a great day weather wise in Boston and I was able to have my wife and son, my parents, in laws, grandparents and aunt and uncle present. Afterwards we went to Hooters to watch the Pats game.

My hat is off to you....you are the new Gen. I hung it up after 30 years. Good luck, Godspeed, and, I, for sure, wish you the very best.

Thats cool man. Congrats.

Its a tough time to be trying to find a job to support your family in todays economy. If your family is already established and is use to the Navy life then its smart to stay in until the economy turns around.

God speed

[iwojima]

Thanks again. Hooters has the best chicken. Just so you know, the Pats won the game.

No pithy comments. Just a thank you for re-enlisting and continuing to serve the nation. Were the Hooters babes part of the incentive package?

I think he's saying that he had his re-enlistment and swearing in on Constitution, not his actual assignment.

That is correct, I only re-enlisted there. I am stationed in Maine.

Thanks to everybody for the congrats and what not.

Back
Top Bottom