• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My VN Crewchief is going in for carotid endarterectomy surgery today, prayers needed

We are getting old. Enjoy each day. I hope he recovers fully and returns to his normal life. (Guessing he is not allowing VA to do his surgery so he should be good)

Just got a text from my CE, 5" scar on neck, out of hospital, itching to get out on his Harley...soon
It's amazing what they can do with medical technology today. I had a spring angioplasty -- they snaked an endoscope up my femoral artery into my pancreas to block an artery. Then I had an ERCP procedure -- they snaked an endoscope down my esophagus, into my intestine, back up a bile duct in order to place a stent below my liver.

This stuff is routine these days.

Last edited:
It's amazing what they can do with medical technology today. I had a spring angioplasty -- they snaked and endoscope up my femoral artery into my pancreas to block an artery. Then I had an ERCP procedure -- the snaked an endoscope down my esophagus, into my intestine, back up a bile duct in order to place a stent below my liver.

This stuff is routine these days.
This is some Predator level shite....🤔

Back
Top Bottom